Status: One-shot

My Love

1/1

Allie and Niall sat in the one bedroom apartment they shared together in Los Angeles. The recently moved in with each other, and they were still trying to figure out what to do with the new place and the new neigborhood.

They decided that they weren't going to go out tonight since they've been going out almost every night, and it was raining. When they moved, they wanted to explore the town as best they could without getting lost. Even when they did get lost, they still had fun with each other.

Niall was looking in her grey eyes with gold dots with a smile on his face. He loved her, and everytime he was with her, it felt like they were somewhere else. To him, it was like they were in Paris, or Rome, or New York when they were just sitting at home. He could never imagine his life without her.

Her hands were on his chest as they laughed and kissed each other. She looked at him with adoring eyes as he kissed her hand softly. She loved the feeling of his lips on her skin, and all she wanted was him.

She looked at her surroudings, which was nothing very extreme. Just the couch they were sitting on, a coffee table in front of them, a window next to the couch, hardwood floors, and the apartment was dimly lit since they had yet to go shopping for lamps. The place wasn't perfect, but it was homey and just what the two of them needed.

To her, it felt like they weren't in their apartment. No, it was as if they were in another state, or country. The world was all around them, and they enjoyed every second of it. Yeah, they would travel to England and Ireland, but it there was something about just sitting at home with him.

They soon heard a loud crack in the middle of the night, and Allie jumped into Niall's arms. She began to laugh when she realized it was only thunder outside. Who knew the thunder would start so soon? He laughed along with her and kissed the top of her head.

They sat snuggled up next to each other, and as she looked up into his blue orbs she saw the man that she was madly in love with. She knew she loved him, but when she looked at him this time, something felt different. She wasn't sure what, but she liked it.

He met her gaze and he also felt something different this time. She meant to absolute world to him, and without her he wouldn't know what to do. He'd never fallen for anyone like her before, and he loved every little detail about her. He let her know it everyday too.

They've been together for almost a year, and every kiss and every touch felt like the first time. When they first met, it was as if no one and nothing else mattered. Niall never thought he would ever meet someone like her, but meeting her changed his life for the better. She takes his breath away every time he sees her.

When Niall falls for a girl, he falls hard. He was never ashamed to tell her how he felt, but he was quite shy in asking her out. He thought she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen in his life; he couldn't take his eyes off her.

Ever since he first saw her, he knew he wanted her to be his. After a while, he finally got her, and he never wants to let her go.

She had always liked him, and wanted to be with him, but he never said anything at first. It confused her since he was so straight forward about everything else with her.

The two of them stayed silent, but it didn't last very long. Niall decided he would break the ice and say, "Princess?" She always melted when he called her that. Whenever he said it, she would get butterflies in her stomach and her cheeks would turn red.

"Yes, Niall?" She blinked a few times as his eyes bore into her own.

His arms were still tightly around her as he said, "You're the best thing that's every happened to me. You have no idea how much I love and adore you, Allie. I can't believe I can actually be with you, and say that you're mine. Whenever I see you smile, my heart swells up and I fall in love with you even more. Honestly, I don't know what I would do without you; I love you." Every single word that came out of his mouth was true, and he needed her to know that.

She couldn't hold back a tear after he finished saying that to her. Each word that came out of his mouth made her once again realize why she's in love with him so much. He wiped away a tear from her cheek before she said, "I don't know what to say to you. I just know that I feel the same way, and that I never want to be with anyone else but you. I love you so much."

He didn't even think, he pressed his lips against hers and they shared the most loving and passionate kiss between them. He loved how her lips fit so perfectly with his own, and he wants to be attached with her like this forever. He's happy he said all of that to her, and so is she.

When Allie heard him say those words, she realized why she was in love with him so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya go love!! :DDD I love youuu!! <3