Status: Active.

Backseat Serenade

Aria Brown was a typical Australian girl that was dreaming of making it in the music business;She was trying to become a solo artist in the pop punk area but she was slowly getting there;Soon her best friend Brad Smith from Heroes for hire gives her a call and she is invited to tour with them, and the headlining band... the headlining band being American band All time low.The tour starts off in Australia and then the rest of the tour goes around the world. Aria sees places she had never dreamed of, but she also falls for a boy that she never thought she would meet, and that's Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low... problem is he is a complete jerk; until Aria some how makes this bad boy turn into a Prince Charming.

Alex Gaskarth; that name just makes girls faint and cry and scream all at the same time. He can get any girl he wants at the snap of his fingers, or he can just sing and they fall for him, and he just has sex with them and then gives them a ride for the bus and has a shower and expects them to be gone as soon he gets out. When he meets Aria he decides he wants her on his list of girls he's done. But she doesn't want to, and he follows her like a stray puppy at the hope she will crack, but she never does and then he starts to develop actual feelings for this girl...and he has no idea how to deal with them.

The Juliet. |The Romeo

Her Knights| His Merry Men.