Status: Active.

Backseat Serenade

Nandos and a bet

Aria’s P.O.V
I sat on the edge of the hotel room bed and slipped on my vans and then brushed my brown hair back behind my shoulders and finished doing my make-up and grabbed my iPhone off the side table and walked out of the hotel room door. It was the first night of the tour and it was time to go have a get to know you session with the other bands. I think the other band was Masketta Fall, but Brad didn’t like them, because he thought they were sell outs, I didn’t mind them. They were my guilty pleasure, but they were only on the tour for Australia and then in America the band was going to be The Summer Set.
I walked down the stairs to the hotel lobby to see Heroes for hire standing there waiting for me, “It’s about time princess” said Potter laughing at me,
I rolled my eyes and walked over to them and stood awkwardly as we watched Brad harass the hotel staff about how he would like constant room service. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone and checked facebook and scrolled down my news feed to waste time until Brad was finally ready and we headed off to some random Nandos down by Darling Harbour.
--

Alex’s P.O.V

We were sitting at the dinner table in Nandos and we had a nice view of the water and it was lovely, I was drinking some Australian beer and I was actually relaxed thanks to that girl that had given me a lovely time this afternoon. I was sitting at the edge of the band and there was an empty seat next to me, and the other side was Jack, across from us was the band Masketta Fall, and we were waiting for Heroes for hire and their merch girl to turn up. Apparently by Jack she was pretty… but I don’t go for pretty girls. I go for sexy girls. Pretty girls need too much caring, and need to be told they are beautiful, when sexy girls know they are.
Soon everyone in the band stood up and walked over to a group of guys and some girl, I didn’t really look at her but stood up and walked over and greeted the band “It’s great to have you on tour with us” I said.
They nodded and joined everyone at the table, and sat down, and it was nearly time to order.

“We are just waiting for Aria… she’s gone to the bathroom” said one of the members, I think he’s name was Alex.
I nodded looked at the menu once again and then I heard someone sit beside me,
I turned to see a girl with medium length brown hair that framed her face, and brown eyes staring back at me, she was beautiful… and I mean she was actually wow.
“Hello I’m Aria’ she said with a small smile.
“Alex” I said and kissed her on the cheek.
She blushed and turned to boys sitting across from her “Brad you know what I want” she said.
Brad nodded and then took everyone else’s orders and walked over to the register.

“So you like touring?” I asked Aria,
She nodded and then leant forward and spoke to Jack “Hey Jack, I saw you before”
Jack smiled at her and nodded “Oh hey” he said smiling.
They started having a conversation in front of me and I just zoned out and stared around the room and eventually found a cute girl sitting with her family.

I quickly grabbed a pen from the table and wrote down my hotel room address and number and stood up “Excuse me for a moment” I said.

--

Aria’s P.O.V

“Excuse me for a moment” said Alex and stood up and left the table,
I rolled my eyes as I watched as he walked over to a table and handed a girl a piece of paper.
Jack slid across taking Alex’s seat. Thank god for that.
“Does he always care about just sex?” I asked,
Jack shrugged “Every since him and he’s ex broke up he has decided that he doesn’t want anything serious, and thinks love is a load of bull shit so he sleeps around” says Jack
“What if actually finds a girl that he wants and she doesn’t want to have sex with him?” I ask,
“That never happens” he replied.
“Why’s that?” I asked,
“Because Alex always gets what he wants” said Jack.
I nodded and Alex joined us back at the table, and looked at Jack “That’s my spot” said Alex.
Jack rolled his eyes and turned to him “Why can’t you just sit next to Zack?” asked Jack,
“Because I want to sit next to her” replied Alex.
“I have a name” I snapped.

After hearing how Alex treats woman I wanted to make him feel like I was a bitch, because well to men like him I am.
“Yeah I know” said Alex
“Then what is it?” I asked,
“… Amy?” he replied.
I rolled my eyes “No it’s not it’s Aria, Jack stay sitting where you are our food is coming” I said and pointed to the bus boy walking across with plates of the food and watched as he handed out the food and turned to Alex “Sir can you please take a seat” he said.
Alex rolled he’s eyes and sat down beside Zack and Jack and stared at me.

--

“So Aria are you staying the whole tour?” asked Rian,
She nodded and grabbed a chip and ate it “I go on every tour with those boys” she said.

“Yeah she is like our little roadie” said one of the guys that I learned was called Matt.
He was a replacement member since one of their members had left, and he was in another band called the Bride and preferred to be called Gremlin, but I felt like I was insulting him by calling him that.
“We used to call her a groupie though” he continued “That was until she decided to admit she had never slept with a guy ever”.

Soon Aria and I were standing alone outside nandos, and I had planned something I could achieve on the tour, she wsas hot I was hot… and I was going to be the first guy to pop her.

I turned to Aria “So you’re really hot” I slurred.
She rolled her eyes “You’re not my type” she said,
I laughed “I’m everyone’s type” I said.
She sighed “Whatever” she said.

“I bet by the end of this entire tour… we would have had sex” I said.
She rolled her eyes “It wouldn’t happen… I’m not going to have sex with someone I don’t love” she replied back.
“IF you are so sure you will win why don’t you agree on the bet” I said and held out my hand.
“Fine” she said and shook my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm trying to get back into writing a decent fanfic.
I saw All time low the other day they were amazing, and I see them on Friday at Soundwave :O

anyway next chapter will be a major improvement, because this one I rushed because I just wanted to post something before soundwave.

Thanks for reading.

Jess x