Status: Active.

Backseat Serenade

Merch Tips.

Watching as the girls filed out one by one out of the venue some of them crying, some of them celebrating having a guitar pick in their hand, and the ocassional girl who had a boyfriend that was just dying to get out of the venue. I started to pack up the merch stand along with Masketta Fall's merch guy, and of course Vinny Vegas All Time Low's merch guy.

I sighed and folded one of the last t shirt's and placed it in the box behind me, and looked at the tip jar on the table, it was basically empty but I had made at least 40 dollars tonight, and that was a good effort considering it was the first night of the tour.

I turned to Vinny who was smiling big "And it looks like I have enough to survive the whole tour" he said proudly.
I rolled my eyes with jealousy, and then it hit me, he had been doing this for ages, and he was more well known so of course he would be winning in tips.

"Yo Aria" said a voice from behind me,
I turned around and saw Duane leaning over the side table,
I walked over "What?" I asked trying not to sound rude.
"We are all hungry and want to go out and get drunk... so can you like hurry up with those boxes" he said and pointed to the five boxes filled with t shirts.
I sighed "Give me 20 minutes at least" I demanded.
"I'll be counting" said Duane and put his timer on his phone.

Duane was one of those people that timed everything when you said it, if you said "I'll be just a minute" he would time you on his phone and let you know when that minute was up. He done that to Brad once, even though he is the singer in his band. It was funny Brad went into the petrol station one day to get a Mars bar and said "I'll just be a minute wait here" and well he took over a minute so Duane drived off. This story gets mentioned nearly everytime someone buys a Mars bar.

I walked over to the boxes and sighed and slowly picked one up and walked around the tables, and through the venue dodging a few of the stage crew, and then my hands gave way and I dropped the box on the floor, and watched as t shirts flew out.
"Oh fuck" I muttered.

"Need some help there?" asked a voice,
I cringed at the sound of the voice, because I knew who it belonged to, I looked up to see no one other than Alex standing above me.
I rolled my eyes "What do you want?" I asked,
"Looks like you need some help" he said getting down beside me,
I glared at him and than grabbed the shirts and stuffed them back in the box, and stood up and picked up the box again.
"I'm perfectly fine, I don't need you to rescue me" I snapped.
Alex laughed "Yeah that's what all the girls say, but every Princess eventually wants to be rescued by her Prince Charming" said Alex,
I sighed "Yeah well I'm no Princess, and you are far from a Prince Charming" I said quickly and started walking away before he had said anything else.

I felt the cold night air hit my face as I walked out the back of the venue door and over to the van that Heroes for Hire were standing around. "Hey Potter can you help me a little?" I asked struggling to hold the box in my arms.
He turned around and grabbed the box slowly out of my hands and than chucked it into the back of the van, with no car in the world.
I just stared at him. Then I went to turn around to walk back inside but I bashed into someone holding a box.

I sighed and looked to see Alex standing there with a box of Heroes for hire merch "I thought you might want this" he said and handed it to me. I groaned and looked at him "You really want to try and make me fall for you don't you?" I snapped.
"I do, but I am just helping, I haven't even tried to start making you fall for me yet" he said with a devilish grin.

----

Alex's P.O.V

We were all going out drinking tonight to celebrate a good show, and Jack and I were having pre drinks in my hotel room.
"Do you think Aria is going tonight?" I asked,
Jack shrugged "I don't know man, probably not because she can't stand to be in the same room as you" he answered.
I nodded and drank more of my beer and than looked at my reflection in the mirror and moved my fingers through my fringe sweeping it out of my eyes.

"I bet there will be lots of hot girls" said Jack,
I nodded "Let's see how many numbers we can get" I said excitedly.

--

We were at the club and everyone was dancing around, and Aria was here but she was talking to some random guy, and kept looking at me, she was probably trying to make me jealous. But I didn't care there was a blonde hot girl standing right next to me, telling me her life story and I was pretedning to listen.
I turned to her and smiled "So I have a really really amazing view from my hotel room" I explaiend "Do you want to come and see"
She nodded and grabbed my hand and I walked past Aria and gave her a smrik, she just rolled her eyes and turned to the guy next to her and continued talking.

Step One in Alex Gaskarth's guide to get a girl madly in love with you, so she has sex with you and makes you win a bet.... Make her jealous and I was going to take this one and only step until she cracked.

I was going to win this bet... if it was the last thing I do.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally updated!
I'm sorry it took so long, I just had major writers block and have had a lot of stuff happening.
But the next chapter should be up tomorrow.

:)

x