Revenge is the Least Bit of Our Problems

Nightmare

I saw a big white light coming towards us, I knew what was going to happen. We were going to crash. It happened so fast. The last thing I remember was waking up with a small light moving back and forth over my eyes, and people saying my name.

I was horrified, I didnt know what had happened. I stood up. My shirt was covered in blood. I was then brought by a cop to the hospital.

I walked into the hospital room where my mother, farther and my little sister all laid side by side. They all had tubes on them, which connected to the monitors next to them. I was so scared. I couldnt remember what had happened.

All of a sudden the lines on the monitors went straight. I heard a BLEEP. Nurses came running in, as I dropped to the ground screaming. Nooo But I must have really screamed, because the next thing I knew I was being woken up by Bri.

She started shaking me.
"Maddy, Maddy wake up!, are you okay?" I jumped up, covered in sweat.
"Are we late?"
"Not yet!" Bri exclaimed. I was just about to get up to take a shower, but Bris arm stopped me.
"You were dreaming about the accident again. Werent you?"
"Yeah." I got all teary eyed. Bri pulled me into a hug. I pulled away.
"I cant help it. I miss them so much."
"I know, but they will always be with you in your heart. And you always have me!" I smiled.
"I know."

"Well you better get your ass up and get ready for work!"
"Yeah. I just have to take a quick shower, and get dressed"
"Okay. Well just hurry up!!"
"Ok" I laughed as I got up to get ready for work.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it!