Revenge is the Least Bit of Our Problems

The Note

I had the note fully opened.

Bri glared at me like she wanted to kill me. I got her message. I started to read it.

Meet me here at 12... IF its not too late. (if so.. I will be very sad...)
♥ David

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed.
"What does it say?" Bri said as she ripped the note out of my hand. She read the note aloud.
"Love David!" She almost screamed.
"What do I do?" I questioned.
"You get your ass up and go!" Bri yelled.

I looked at the clock. 11:26. "Crap."
"Crap?" Bri looked confused.
"Oh. Whatever! Its 11:27!"
"Go go go!!" I ran into the bathroom, showered, and got dressed. I re-did my make up and hair. And quickly ran out of the bathroom.

"Aw. You look soo tute!"
"Thanks. Are you sure its not too much?"
"No! You look great!" I noticed she had changed too.
"Where are you going?" I knew she had something up her sleeve.
"Just incase. I just might haaaappen to run into Pierre." I raised my eyebrow at her. "AND... After I drop you off... Im going to go sight seeing."
"Okay! Lets go!" I grabbed my purse and keys and we were off to meet David.

Davids POV

I was waiting at the merch booth. I had hoped she was going to come! I looked at my watch. 11:56. She still has 4 minutes. But she IS a girl... I turned around putting my hands in my pockets just as Maddy and Bri drove up.

YEAH! She came! I wanted to jump up and down... but I refrained.

Normal POV

David kept his eyes on me ever since he saw us pull up. I gave the keys to Bri.
"Its all yours!" Bri smirked. "
And hes all yours!"
"Ha. Ha. Ha."
"Well. I was going to walk anyways!"
"Fine." I replied walking towards David. We met half way.

"Hey Maddy." He smiled in almost a whisper.
"Hey David." We gave each other a quick hug. Then David smirked.
"Your still nervous."
"A little."
"Its okay. Dont be."
"Okay."
"Come on! I wanna show you something." David took my hand as we started walking. To where... I had no clue!

Bris POV

I walked from Maddy. She was soo lucky. I was also so happy for her. I knew how much she loves David. But now I get to do some exploring of my own!

I turned around, a bit unsure of where I was going. As I started walking forward, with my head still turned around.
"Ow!" Someone ran right into me. I fell to the ground.
"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" I knew that voice. I slowly picked up me head, and I think my heart stopped.