Revenge is the Least Bit of Our Problems

Sean

I looked out into the open sky. We were at the beach. It was completely empty. There wasnt a soul around. No little kids screaming and running around. It was a banded. And so peaceful. "
David." I was a bit speechless..
"Well... It is 12:30 in the morning." He smiled. David then laced my fingers in his, as he lead the way to a blanket in the middle of the beach.

Bris POV

Pierre was holding my hand. Pierre, my beautiful Pierre holding my hand.
"Are you still nervous?" I quickly responded.
"No! Im not nervous."
"Well... You were."
"No I wasnt!"
"Yes you were! Dont lie to me miss!" He smirked in a childish tone.
"Okay. I'm a little nervous."
We both chuckled.

"Where are we going?"
"Youll see." He said smirking and looking at me through the corner of his eye. Honestly... I didnt like the look on his face.
"Close your eyes."
"What? Why?"
"Just do it!" Pierre exclaimed. I quickly closed my eyes. Pierre rapped his hands around my waist, leading me.

We then walked a little farther and then Pierre told me to open my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes. We were at the park, but not a childish park. It was a big park with a couple of benches and a large fountain in the middle. There were also a couple of swings a little bit down.

"Aw... Pierre."
"Ive only been here once... Maybe twice."
"Sure you have."
"Well... Ive never brought another girl here with me. I-I come here to think."
"Oh. well, then I feel special. And its okay. I know you have a positive side to you Pierre Bouvier."
"You do?" He questioned. Slightly embarrassed.
"I was kidding, but its nice to know you do." Pierre just smiled.

I walked closer to Pierre, as he wrapped his arm around my waist. We walked over to the fountain and sat on the rim.

Normal POV

I walked with David close by my side to the blanket. When we got there David waited for me to sit down, then he sat down next to me. What a gentle men.
"Ive never been on the beach... Where it was so peaceful. I mean... I thought it would be closed."
"I have my ways..." I laughed at his comment.

Even though we were in Florida, it got cold at night. And me the dumb ass being to excited to remember a jacket. I shivered a little. David scooted a little closer to me and draped his jacket over my shoulders.
"Thank you."
"Your welcome!" He smiled.

I was staring out into the open water. But I could tell that David was staring at me. I quickly looked at him.
"What?"
"Nothing. I was just wondering-"
"Wondering what?"
"You still nervous?"
"Not any more." David scooted so close to me, that is he was any closer he would be on top of me! Well.. [haha. Just kidding!]
"Good."

It was for a while. David put his arm around me.
"Im really happy you came." He had a huge grin on his face.
"Im happy you invited me." Davids face got closer to mine.
"Hey. I know we havent known each other that long... But I want to see where things could go. So... how about maybe we could hang out for a little while. You know..." He trailed off looking down.
"David." He looked up hopefully.
"Yeah?"
"Id love to hang out with you." He smiled and then gave me a quick hug.

Bris POV

"Wow." I sighed out loud.
"What are you thinking about?" "
This is like a dream come true."
"Whats the dream?"
"Me sitting here in a beautiful park, holding hands with you." I smirked.
"Aw." Pierre is so cute. I could sit here with him forever.
"I saw you ealier."
"What?" I asked shocked.
"At the concert. I saw you in the crowd."
" Well.. I saw you too."
"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."
"Really?" I questioned.
"Yeah."
"Thats the nicest thing that anybodys ever said to me Pierre."
"Your welcome. But Im surprised, because its true."

Pierre leaned into me. Our foreheads now touching. Oh my gosh! Im going to kiss Pierre. He cupped my face in his hands, just as my phone rang.
"Nice timing." Pierre whispered sarcastically pulling away. I put on a fake smile.
"Sorry." I looked at the caller ID.
"Sean?" I whispered as I answered it.