Revenge is the Least Bit of Our Problems

Pierre and Bri

David looked at me confused. "
What?" He sat up.
"Guess who shes with?" He knew before I even told him.

"Oh Boy!"
"Well, they are coming here to find us." "Oh."
"Yeah. So."
"Okay!" David pushed me back down.
"Whoa." David chuckled as he laid down, right on top of me!

"David!" Our eyes locked into one anothers for the longest time, until David finally closed the gap between our lips. Our little make- out session lasted longer than I thought, when we were finally interrupted.

"Et- Em!" I heard Bri cough, David quickly rolled off of me. I could feel my cheeks getting red. Me and David looked at each other, and laughed.
"It was nice while it lasted." David whispered in my ear winking.
"Whoa! Were we interrupting?" Pierre started laughing at himself.

David stood up, as did I so David could introduce us. "Pierre. Maddy. Maddy. Pierre!"
"Hi!" Pierre exclaimed hugging me.
"Hello." I introduced Bri to David, as he hugged her. Me and David sat back down, as did Pierre. But Bri stayed standing.

Pierre looked at David, and bit his lip to stop himself from laughing.
"David Phillipe Desrosiers! On the beach?'
"What?" Me and David both shrieked in unison.
"Niiice."
Everybody laughed. But Bri just smiled.

"Weell.. Where have you too been?" Bri and Pierre looked at watchtower and smiled.
"Um... Oh come on!"
"The park." I looked at David like he was crazy.
"What park?" Like he already knew what park Pierre was talking about. "
A park. Okay?"
"Okay. Okay."

Bri store at the ground. I knew something was bothering her. I looked up at Bri, as she finally said something.
"Hey. Can me and Maddy go for a quick walk? I want to talk to her." Pierre looked at her and stood up.
"Sean?"
"Yeah." When Pierre said his name it made my heart drop.

I knew he had done something wrong, just by the tone of her voice. I tried to tell myself otherwise, but it didnt work.
"Okay. But dont be too long." David joked. I was about to get up, but was immediately pulled back down.

"Excuse me." He put his finger on his cheek. I knew what he wanted. I kissed Davids cheek.
"Now. You may go." I got up, as Pierre gave Bri a tight hug and kissed the top of her head. Then we started walking away.