Revenge is the Least Bit of Our Problems

The Talk

Me and Bri walked for what seemed like forever, in silence. She didnt say anything. So I decided I would try to get her to talk.
"So... um... What. A-"
"He called." She interrupted me. Bri then let it All out.

"He called. He acted like he did nothing. He acted like nothing was wrong, like he did nothing. Ahhh!" She started screaming, as she dropped to her knees.
"I FUCKING HATE HIM!!" Wow. She really was pissed. Normally Bri doesn't swear that bad. I bent down next to her.
"Im so sorry Bri."
"I want to kill him. Slaughter him."
"I know. But you cant."
"WHY NOT?"

"Because its illegal, and you will go to prison. But if it wasnt. I would help."
"Oh yeah." I pulled Bri into a hug.
"Everything will be okay." I reassured her.
"You have me. Well you will always have me."
"I know."
"And now,you have Pierre." That made her smile. I knew it would.

We stayed in a hug for a couple more minutes. I wiped away all the smeared eye liner from Bris face.
"Thanks Maddy! I love you!"
"I love you too! And your welcome!" We started walking back to the boys.

Pierres POV~

I felt so bad for her, but she didnt want to talk about it. So I respected her decision. It was silent for a couple of minutes, but of course David broke it.

"Whats wrong with Bri?"
"I dont know. Some guy named Sean called her. But she didnt wan to talk about it. So she didnt tell me anything."
"Oh. Look. Here they come!" David jumped up. Bri and Maddy walked over to us.
"Were ready now." Maddy smiled.
"Hey."
"Yeah?"
"Here. You go back to the bus, take a car. Ill bring back Bri to their hotel in their car."
"Okay."
"Is that okay with you ladies?" I questioned. They nodded their heads in agreement.

"Okay. Lets go!" David and Maddy walked the opposite direction towards the bus. Bri lead me to their car.
"You okay?" I could tell she had been crying. I wrapped my arm around Bris waist.
"Yeah. Im fine." She smiled as I kissed the top of her head.

"Pierre!" I flipped Bri over my shoulder.
"What? Im going to carry you!"
"Oh. Okay. thats fine by me. Nice view from back here." I laughed, as Bri did too. By that Im assuming she meant my ass. And I was right.

I stopped at a bench.
"This isnt the car."
"I know." I quickly swung Bri around and at her on right on my lap.
"Lets enjoy the sunrise!" We just laughed and enjoyed each others company. And by that I mean, making out...

Normal POV

"Are we there yet?" I joked.
"Almost!" David exclaimed. Yeah right, we were still on the beach. David put his arm over my shoulder. Before I knew it, I was on top of him. David just laughed. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes. After a couple of minutes [seconds] our lips once again connected. I love his lip ring, ever time I kissed him it gave me shivers!

He pulled away. I looked at him confuse as to why.
"I have a question."
"What?"
"Okay. I know this is kinda stupid, but whatever. Does my lip being pierced bother you?"
"What? No! I like it!"
"Okay! Because... some girls had an 'issue' with it. And I was just wondering." I quickly pecked David on the cheek.
"Come on!" I pulled David up with me. David put a smile on his face.
"What?"
"Come on! We have to go piss off Chuck, Seb AND, my personal favorite person to piss off early in the morning Jeff!" Oh no! This isnt going to end well...