Revenge is the Least Bit of Our Problems

Is my Friend Crazy?

I watched the clock. It seemed like it was moving slower and slower every second! Then it was finally 7. I waited for Ryan to come over to the register for his shift. I could finally leave!

I smiled, and Ryan told me to move as he took over. I walked to the back room where Bri was. When I got back there she waited for me to close the door.
"AAHHH" she screeched with such excitement.

I didnt know what to do. She was standing there screaming, jumping up and down with two small pieces of paper in her hand. Then she ran over and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"What are we jumping for?" I questioned
"Maddy," she could barley speak.
"I won!"
"Won what?" I questioned yet again.
"I won the two Simple Plan tickets!"
"No!"
"Yes!"

Then we both started screaming and jumping up and down. Our work was having a contest, but I had no idea she signed up for it. I was sooo excited!
"Well, when is it? Where is it? Where is it? When do we have to go?" I started spilling out with questions. We read the tickets.
"Florida. Next Monday. July 15th at 10 pm."

"Wait!" I shouted.
"We have to go to Florida?"
"I guess so" Bri said as if there was nothing wrong with the idea.
"What about work? I mean he hates our guts!" I was surprised Bri didnt think about that.

"Well, we ask"
"But he will say no and-"
"Then we quit!" Bri said proud.
"Quit? We cant quit, then we will be jobless"
"So we get a new job"
"Its not that easy."
"Well Im going and besides, he never said no yet, so."
"Ok Ill ask before we leave!" I then looked at Bri as if telling her I really didnt want to ask.
"Ok. Ok. Ill ask"
"Ok" I said as we walked out to Mr. Brians office.