Revenge is the Least Bit of Our Problems

Want to Spend the Night?

~Bris POV~

After our little make out session on the beach, Me and Pierre finally started walking to the car. When my phone rang.

"Heelloo?" "Hey! Are you at the hotel yet?" I recognized Maddys voice. "Nooo." I smiled innocently. "Oh. Well where the hell are you?" "Almost to the car!" Pierre laughed along as I smiled saying this. Trying not to laugh.

"Oh. Well we were on our way. But David had to get the keys to the car. And we played a prank on Jeff, Chuck, and Seb." "Wow. Yeah. Anyways. We took their suite and now Simple Plan is planning on spending the night with us. But I thought I would be nice and ask you first." "What?"

"They forgot to book a hotel. It was a last minute thing, and we took the suite they would have stayed in. So we were wondering if they could spend the night. Well actually the rest of the time with us?" Maddy sort of asked. "Oh. Well. Of course it is ok with me. Did you actually think I would say no to that?" Pierre looking at me with confusion on his face, and curiosity in his eyes.

"Ok. Great! This is going to be sooo much fun! But we will go get the guys, and meet you guys there. Ok?" "Ok. Yeah. See you there! Love ya bye!" With that I quickly hung up. I looked over at Pierre. Who still had the same look of confusion on his face. "Want to spend the night?"