Revenge is the Least Bit of Our Problems

The Room

We reached our floor and walked over to the door.
"Oh! Hold on. Got to get the key." I reached for the key in my back pocket when David grabbed my hand, and chuckled.
"No. Allow me." David reached into my back pocket taking out the key.
"David!"
"What?"

He gave me small peck on the lips.
"Muah!" David smiled, opening the door. And we slowly walked in.
"David and I get to share a room with our girls." Pierre grinned looking at Bri. Bri and I nodded.
"Ok." Then David quickly grabbed my arm, and pulled me into the other room.
"This is our room." He winked lifting his eyebrows at me.
"Oh. Ok."

David then pushed me up against a wall.
"David."
"What?" He questioned, pushing his lips on mine. When I heard Chuck at the door,
"Oh Boy!" David pulled away, both of us laughing at Chuck who had dropped his stuff and put his hand over his eyes.
"I think theyre going to screw!" I shrieked.
"No were NOT!" David shut the door, with sadness all over his face.
"Were not?"

"David Phillipe Desrosiers!"
"I'm just kidding!"
"You better be."
"I am. I'm going to start unpacking my stuff. And then we screw."
"What?"
"Kidding." I just chuckled.
"Ok. I have to go get my stuff out of the other room. And bring it in here."
"K babe!" I gave David a kiss on the cheek, and walked out.

As I walked out I realized that I was falling more and more for David every second we spent together. But I just don't see how this is going to work. He is a celebrity; hes probably just pretending to like me anyways. I am probably like the rest of the other girls David has dated in the past. Shit. Oh well, I know a faker when I see one. And if he is faking. He's really good at it.

Everybody else heard the door shut and turned. Seb smiled, trying his hardest not to laugh.
"Wow. That was fast."
"Seb! We didn't do anything. I'm just going to get my stuff." Seb looked over at Chuck who was reading,
"Yeah. Then they are going to-"
"No we are not!" I yelled. They all laughed, as Jeff walked over to me.
"Can I help you get your stuff?" Jeff lightly elbowed me.
"No Jeff. I got it, but thanks anyway."
"Ok. Your welcome."

He frowned, walking away. But he soon got over it and went and plopped on the couch, turning on the TV. I walked into the room that I was going to stay in, and started getting my stuff.