Revenge is the Least Bit of Our Problems

Tease

When I got out of the shower I realized that I didn't bring my clothes in with me, because they were still all over the floor. I rapped myself in a towel (very tightly!) and walked out. David heard the door open and turned around. When his eyes met mine, he looked me up and down. Mouth hitting the ground.

"What?" I questioned .
"You. You."
"Yeah...?"
"I think that you should wear that to the restaurant." I smiled,
"Yeah. But then everyone else would be gawking at me like you are."
"Oh yeah. Never mind." I just laughed. I looked down at the floor for my clothes, but they weren't any where in sight.

"Where did my clothes go?" "In there." David said, pointing to the dresser.
"Aw. You put my clothes away. Thank you."
"Your welcome. Socks, underpants, and bras.Top drawer."
"David!"
"Yeah?" He didn't find anything wrong with the idea.

"You- Put- My-"
"I know. I know."
"And?"
"And what?"
"What do you have to say for yourself?"
"Go with the polka dots!" He smirked, trying out to burst out laughing.
"What?"
"I like the polka dots." He then did burst out laughing.
"Oh my gosh."
"What?"
"You little perv."
"Yeah, but I'm your little perv!" I laughed. David then jumped up, exclaiming,
"My turn!"

He kissed me quickly and ran into the bathroom. I smiled, then got dressed. I had a black tank top that has a skull on it, with black skinny jeans. I was brushing out my hair, when I heard the bathroom door open.

"Hey. That was fast." I started to walk over to the bathroom to do my hair, but David quickly yanked me back, and backed me up to the bed. Pushing me down to it, he laid down on top of me.

Davids POV

I pushed my lips onto hers, smiling. I lover her so much! She's so sweat. I then quickly rolled over so Maddy was on top of me. I slid my hands down her back, ass, and thighs. Then back up to her back.

Her hair fell into her face, so I tucked it behind her ear. She slowly leaned down, gently kissing me again. I laughed.
"What is so funny?" She questioned. "
You went with the polka dots!"
"Yes I did."
"I think they are sexy."
"Oh really?" Maddy kissed me quickly, then tried to get away, but I wouldn't let he go.

"David. Come on! It's almost 1!"
"So."
"We have to finish getting ready, so we can eat. I'm starving!"
"Fine." I kissed her once again, then sat up, pulling her with me.

Normal POV

David finally let me up. I turned around to finish getting ready, but David decided to chase me into the bathroom. I love him. I wish that we could stay together forever.
"No. No. Out. I have to finish getting ready!"
"Ok." David walked out of the bathroom, pouting. I quickly slapped his ass.

"Whoa!" David shrieked.
"Sorry. It was just so tempting."
"Oh. Wait I forgot something."
"Ok." I thought for a minute there that he was actually trying to be serious, as he reached for the tube of gel he had brought. Walking past me David smacked my ass right back. I jumped a bit, and quickly turned around ,
"Da-" David quickly crashed his lips to mine, pulling away slowly. Making me want more.

David smiled, realizing he was making me want more. And feeling proud of himself.
"Tease!" I yelled after him, as he walked out.
"You know you love it!" He called back. I could still hear him laughing. But he has a point. I do love it....