Revenge is the Least Bit of Our Problems

The Stranger

Bri's POV

"Bri. Bri? What's wrong?"
"I know who called." Pierre came over to me.
"Who?"
"Andrew. I know it was him, if she was crying, then it was defiantly him."
"How do you know it was this Andrew guy?"
"Because. He is Maddys ex- boyfriend, and she hates him for cheating on her."

"Oh." Pierre put his arms around me.
"He is playing his fucking mind games on her, again." I suddenly got up.
"Come on."
"Do you think she'll want to talk?"
"Maybe. But not know, she wants to just be with David, and I respect that"

"Ok. That's fine with me." Pierre smiled,
"That just means I get to spend more time with you." He smiled, placing a gentle kiss on my neck.
"Okay. Okay. We have to go now." I said not wanting to really get up. But I really was worried about Maddy.

Normal POV

Me and David were sitting together on the couch. I could see him staring at me from the corner of my eye.
"What?" I made him jump a little, but barley enough to make him flinch.
"You're just so beautiful. I can't help myself." He smiled like a little school boy, with a crush on his best friend.

I giggled. Our foreheads now touching, I gently gave him a peck on the lips.
"I love you." David whispered.
'I love you too." I whispered back. Pierre and Bri walked out of their room.
"Hey."
"Hello." I could tell she was worried, but I gave her the look , the 'not to worry look'.

Then I heard Bri whisper to Pierre,
"I don't think that they are ready." As I looked back at David, to find him staring again. I looked back at them,
"No we are ready." I smiled. David laughed,
"Yeah. We just wanted to do something fun to pass by the time."

David quickly cupped my face in his hands, and crashed my lips to his, and jumped on top of me. Our lips soon parted.
"See. Wasn't that fun?" David asked me.
"Very!" I laughed, and pushed David off of me.

Chuck walked out followed by Jeff. And a couple seconds later Seb came out, shutting the door behind him.
"Ready?" We then all walked out and walked down to the closet restaurant. I liked it, a little, casual restaurant.

I sat next to David, and David sat next to Pierre. Jeff sat on the other side of me. Poor Jeff, he's Still Not getting Any... We talked, and joked as we ate, all having a good time. David would grab my hand under the table whenever it was free, and I gladly let him.

We soon finished, and started walking out. David put his arm around my waist, then lowered to my ass. I looked at him, and he pretended not to notice. But after a second he finally looked down at me.
"Excuse me?"
"What?" he screeched, trying not to laugh.
"Ok. Fine. Later." I just rolled my eyes, trying so hard not to laugh.

Not even a minutes after I felt another hand on my shoulder, and it wasn't David's...