Revenge is the Least Bit of Our Problems

If Your Fine, I'm Fine

Me and David were both lying next to each other, on our sides. He put his arm gently on waist.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah. I'm fine." He gently kissed my lips,
"And now I'm even better." I smiled.

"Ok." I said, getting up.
"Where are you going?" "To check on Bri. She gets pretty pissed when people tell her to shut it. And, she was there when this all started. So I just want her to know I'm okay."

"Oh. Okay then. I will go check on Jeff."
"Ok." I gave David another quick kiss, as we walked out of the room.

David's POV

We walked out, and Maddy walked into Bri and Pierre's room. I went and sat next to Jeff on the couch.
"Hey." I startled him a bit, but he just simply smiled at me.
"Hi."
"Hey David. I'm sorry, about earlier."
"Sorry? For what?" What did he have to be sorry for?[i/]

"Well, I know that she's your girlfriend, and I should have let you handle it."
"Jeff. Don't be sorry. I wanted to say thank you. You stopped me from killing him." He chuckled a bit,
"So your not mad?" he questioned, more serious.
"No Jeff. I'm not mad." I smiled. Why would I be mad at him?

Bri's POV

Me and Pierre were sitting on the bed watching TV, when there was a knock on the door.
"Come in!" I yelled. Maddy slowly stuck her head in the door,
"Am I interrupting?" Bri smiled,
"Nope. You can come in." She slowly opened to door, and walked in.

"Hey. Pierre, um, can I talk to Bri, just for a minute?"
"Sure. No problem." Pierre smiled and Bri, and gave her a quick kiss. Then walked out.
"What's up?" She questioned, as I sat across from her on the chair.

"Not much. I just wanted to make sure you're okay. I mean, I know how much hatred I had for him, and I know that you also had about the same level of hatred." I babbled on.

"Maddy. I'm fine, if you're fine, are you?"
"Yes."
"Then I'm fine." She smiled, and I knew she was trying to make me feel better, but I really didn't wanted to talk about it anymore, so I gave her a hug and walked back into the living room.