Revenge is the Least Bit of Our Problems

The Movie

Normal POV

"Everything okay?" Pierre asked, as Bri sat on his lap.
"Yup. It's all good." She smiled, giving him a quick peck on the lips.
"So." David looked over at me,
"What do you want to do?"
"Actually," I smiled, looking back at him,
"I want to see a movie."
"Ok. What do you want to go see then?"

"Well, I'm not sure, think we should be irresponsible, and just go." He chuckled a little,
"And when are we reasonable?" David gave me another kiss, and then I laughed,
"Well, I'm not sure. I'll have to get back at you with that."

We smiled at each other, then I turned and looked at Bri and Pierre.
"Do you guys want to come to the movies with us?"
"Sure. That's sounds fun!" Bri smiled, making sure it was okay with Pierre.

A couple of minutes later Chuck walked out of his room.
"Hey Chuck?"
"Yes?"
"Want to come to the movies with us?"
"Oh. Um. No it's okay. You guys go, have fun. I think I'm going to go exploring."
"Oh. Okay then."

I asked Seb if he wanted to go too, but he said that he was going to go with Chuck.
"Hey Seb?"
"What?"
"Not that I care, but where did Jeff go? He's awfully quite, and that's defiantly NOT Jeff."

Seb just laughed at me,
"He's messing around with the Play Station."
"Hey!" David jumped up from next to me,
"I want to play!" He ran into their room. Bri looked over at me,
"Your boyfriend." She smiled, trying to be serious.
"Yup." I smiled. She was right though, and it was nice hearing out loud.

After about a half hour, Pierre started whining,
"Can we go now?" Bri smiled,
"If we can David away from the Play Station!" She yelled, loud enough so David could hear it, even though he probably wasnt listening.

"I'll get him away. I know how to distract him." I winked at Bri, walking to Jeff's room. When I got into their room, David and Jeff's eyes were glued to the TV. Out of nowhere Jeff jumped up,
"Ha! I got you!"
"You cheated!" David yelled back.
"Loser! Loser! Loser!" Jeff started chanting, while spinning around in circles, I just rolled my eyes as I sat there watching them.

"Rematch!" David yelled, as they went to sit back down.
"No. No. No. Come on. We are going to go to the movies now." They ignored me.
"Fine." I whispered, then I walked over to David, and grabbed his head tightly in between my hands and turned his head, kissing his lips hard.

He smiled as I pulled away, and turned to Jeff,
"Later." David got up, and wrapped his arm around my waist.
"Fine. I'll stay here and practice. Even though I beat you the first time." He mumbled, and I pulled David out of the room, so another argument didn't break out.