Revenge is the Least Bit of Our Problems

Fair

I told David everything. I had to, I told him about the accident, slowly letting the tears roll down my cheeks. I wrapped his arms around me, and I buried my face in his chest.
"I'm so sorry, Maddy."
"It's okay." I looked up at him,
"I love you David."
"I love you too."

I pushed my lips on David's, but then he pulled away.
"Look." I followed his finger out to where he was pointing.
"Awe. David." He was pointing out into the sunset. It had just started, but it lit up the sky, making it a gorgeous shade of orange.

A couple minutes later, the ride starting moving again, and we got off. We started walking around, hand in hand.
"Hold on." David said, stopping.
"I wanna play!" He exclaimed. I looked at the game, it was one where you throw the rings on the bottles.

We were throwing the small rings, for what felt like forever. I was just randomly throwing them, watching David was so cute. He was really trying. Then out of now where David started jumping up and down,
"I won! I won! Yes!" I burst out laughing as the girl came over to us.

"What would you like?"
"Um. That one." David pointed at a pink, and fuzzy bear. It was adorable.
"Here you go." She handed him the bear, and walked away.
"Here you go!" David handed me the bear.
"Awe. Thank you David."
"Your welcome."

We started walking around again. Then, David walked in front of me, backwards.
"David. Your going to run into someone, or something."
"That's have the fun." He laughed, then grabbed my hand, pulling me over to a wall.
"What are you doing?" I questioned.

David quickly crashed his lips down on mine.
"Oh. So that's what your doing."
"What did you think I was doing?"
"I don't know. I can never tell with you."
"I know. I'm just chuck full of surprises. And that's why you love me. Right?"
"Right!" I smiled.

Me and David continued walking around.
"What do you want to do now?"
"Well..."
"David!" I playfully slapped his arm.
"Did you just slap me?"
"Yes.'
"Your going to get it!"
"If you can catch me!" I ran away from David, laughing like a little kid running from their parents.
"Maddy!"

I ran out into an open field, but when I turned around David wasn't following me anymore.
"David?" I called for him, but got no answer. It got dark, really fast, so I started walking back. Then out of nowhere, David came running up behind me, and talked me to the ground, laughing hysterically.

David then quickly put his lips on mine,
"Hi."
"Hey." He smiled, and put his lips back on mine. I felt David's tongue on my bottom lip, and I slightly opened my mouth. Our tongues danced together, just as the fire works started going off.
"Perfect timing." David smiled, gazing into my eyes.

He gave me one more kiss, then smiled,
"Want to get out of here?"
"Yeah." I whispered back. David got up, pulling me with him. After putting his arm securely around my waist, we walked back to the car.