Revenge is the Least Bit of Our Problems

Is it Just a Dream?

When we finally reached the hotel, David quickly got out, then ran over to my side of the car and helped me out.
“Hello.” David smiled politely at the lady at the counter,
“Hello. Have a nice night.” She smiled,
“Oh. I will. You have a nice night too though.”
“ Thank you.” I tried not to laugh as we entered the elevator.

When we got to the room, David had a little trouble with the key, but finally got it. I laughed at him, as we casually walked to our room. Right after he shut the door and had turned around, I crashed my lips to him. Our lips stayed locked into place, as David backed us both up to the bed, landing on top of me, he started taking my shirt off.

I then took his shirt off, and smiled. I couldn’t believe that I was actually doing this, or that it was actually going to happen. But it was.
“David.”
“Yes?” He questioned, placing gentle kisses on every part of my bare skin.
“I love you.” He found my gaze ad smiled,
“I love you too. More than you could ever know.” I smiled again, as he went to un do my belt.

“Maddy. I have to ask you this, before we continue.”
“Okay.” “ I sort of asked.
“Are you sure you want to do this?” He looked so concerned, not like some guy that was just hoping I would say ’yes’ to get into my pants, but like he really meant it.
“I’m positive David.” He smiled,
“Okay.”

David went back to placing gentle little kisses all over, as I started undoing his belt.
“I love you Maddy.”
“ I love you too David.”
“Your sure?”
“Positive.”