Revenge is the Least Bit of Our Problems

The Aftermath...

That night I lost my virginity to David. I woke, still wrapped in David’s arms. He was still sleeping. I turned to look at the time, 10:40. I then carefully unwrapped David’s arm from my waist, as I sat up to get ready for the day. I went to get up ,but to gentle arms pulled me back.

I grinned,
“Morning.”
“Good morning, beautiful.” I couldn’t help but smile, chuckling a little.
“Where do you think you are going?”
“To get ready.”
“Oh. No your not.” I laughed a little, turning to face him.
“Are you okay?”
“I’m happy. David, are you happy?”
“I couldn’t be happier.” He smiled, gently kissing me.

“Okay. Come on.” I smiled,
“No. I don’t want to get up.”
“Well, I have to get ready.” I got up and started walking into the bathroom. The next thing I knew David came running up behind me, and carried me into the bathroom, setting me on the sink.

“We could shower together.” He smiled,
“Don’t you want to save energy?” I laughed.
“Okay, Okay.” David then proceeded to pick me up, ad get us both into the shower. Turning the water on, David started kissing my neck.

After about 10 minutes I noticed the water turning cold,
“Okay. Now we have to do the actual showering part, before the water turns to ice.”
“OH. Alright.” David gave me one more kiss, before turning around to get the shampoo.