Revenge is the Least Bit of Our Problems

You Still Trust Me, Right?

There was a casual outfit in the box, but I recognized it right away. It was the outfit that I wore when I first met David. I smiled, remembering that day so well, and I took out the last note.

Madison:
I know you are probably wondering, Why this outfit? But put it on, and go back stage. I won’t be there yet, but Bri is waiting for you. Don’t worry, you’ll see me soon enough. I love you more than anything, my heart is forever yours.
Love Always and Forever
David

I couldn’t help but smile, so wide me cheeks hurt. I quickly changed, then went back stage to find Bri watching the guys get ready.
“The shows about the start.” She chuckled a little, noticing my out fit.
“What are you wearing that for?”
“I honestly have no idea, I was instructed to put it on. So I did.”
“Oh. Okay.”

I smiled a little, but I still hadn’t seen David, and it was making me a bit sad.
“You still trust me right?” Chuck questioned walking onto stage. I didn’t even have time to answer before the screaming started.

“What’s up Miami?” Pierre yelled,
“Yeah! Okay. Before we start tonight, we have a couple of very special girls we want you all to met.” Pierre looked over at us,
“Bri. Maddy? Get your little asses out here!” He yelled, motioning for use ot go out on stage.

“Um. I think I’ll stay right here.” The thought of even being on stage, even if I wasn’t putting on a show scared the shit out of me.
“Oh . Come on!” Bri yelled, dragging me out.