Revenge is the Least Bit of Our Problems

The Best Day Ever

“Maddy,” David spoke into the mike,
“I love you so much. You are my other half. You are the most beautiful person I have ever met. My heart is your forever. And I know that we have only known each other for a little over a week, but I couldn’t go another day with out you. Let alone the rest of my life. I want you in my life forever. I want to spent he rest of my life with you.” He trailed off.

“So. I’m asking you, in front of all these people!” He yelled pointing out into the crowd.
“I love you . Madison Haley Smith.” David took off his guitar, and laid it down gently next to him. He then took out a small box from his back pocket, and got down on one knee. My heart stooped.

“Will you marry me?” I sat there speechless, chocking back the tears. A minutes passed, and I was still processing what the love of my life had just asked me. Then started crying, but these were tears of joy.
“Yes.” I finally managed to say.

I never saw as much light in David’s face as I did at that moment. He calmly slid the ring onto my finger, then jumped up.
“She said yes!” He yelled, throwing the microphone, and embraced me into the tightest hug, then pushed his lips on mine, and we shared the most passionate kiss we ever had.

After our lips were connected, for what felt like forever, until everyone else crashed into us. [Bri, Pierre, Chuck, Seb, and Jeff]. I gave David one more peck on the lips before I walked off the stage.

I smiled, as I caught Chuck staring at me.
“Told you that you could trust me!” Chuck yelled.
“Thank you Chuck. I love you!” I yelled, then my all time favorite Simple Plan song started playing, Promise.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!