Do You Believe in Love at First Sight?

Jepha Spills his Heart Out

"What?" That seemed to be the question of the night.
"I think that I love you."
"Me? Why?"
"I don't know Jess. Maybe it's your smile, or the way your eyes glitter in the sun. It's because of who you are, and how you make me feel. And when I'm not around you, I think about you all the time." I sat there speechless, as Jeph continued.

"When I close my eyes, I see you. You're in my thoughts, and my dreams. You give me butterflies, and make me all gitty inside when I see you. And honestly. I don't want that to go away." Jepha gazed into my blank eyes, and then looked down at his hand. I slowly placed my hand on top of his whispering,
"It won't go away."

Jepha looked up at me for a split second, and then crashed his lips to mine.
"I love you Jess."
"I love you too Jepha." He lightly pushed me back onto the grass, lying down on top of me.
"Did I mention how juicy you are?" I burst out laughing,
"Well. You're not so bland yourself." Jepha smiled kissing me again.

It felt like our lips were connected forever, until we heard chuckling behind us. Jepha slowly pulled away, looking up to see a smiling Bert, Quinn, Bella, and Branden.

"Were we interrupting?" Bert questioned, trying not to laugh. Jepha quickly rolled off of me.
"Um." My eyes wondered over to Jepha's as he looked at me. We smirked at each other.
"Yes. Actually you were!" I blurted, turning back to Bert. Glaring.

"So. Does that mean you two were about to do 'it' right now?" Bert asked, using air quotes.
"Maybe." I watched the smile on Jephas face get bigger and bigger.
"Oh. Ok. Well... carry on then!" Bert grabbed Bella by her waist, and they started walking back inside. Quinn and Branden sat there staring blankly at Jepha and me.

"So. Are you too together now? Or just fuck buddies?"
"We are together now Quinn." I glanced over at Jepha, who was looking at me. He wrapped me into his arms.
"Dude. I guess that it's just me and you now." Branden turned his attention to Quinn.

"Oh. Buttercup!"
"Oh. Quinny Poo!" They jumped into each others arms, pretending to be in love.
"You guys are pathetic!" Jepha called, as we got up to walk back up to the house.