Do You Believe in Love at First Sight?

This Could be Bad...

We walked around to the front of my now empty drive way.
"So... Should I go?"
"Maybe. It's getting late. I don't want you to though."
"I don't either."
"I'm not sure what my parents would think if I had a guy, that I love, spend the night." I smiled, trying to lighten the mood.

I moved a bit closer to Jepha, as he grabbed my hands.
"See you tomorrow then?"
"Of course."
"Bye Jess."
"Bye." I wanted to kiss Jepha so badly, but I was afraid that my parents would see.
"Bye? Where are you going?"

I turned, looking at Bert.
"Jepha has to leave. I don't want my parents-"
"They aren't home."
"What?" I glanced towards the garage, noticing that my parents' car was gone.
"Where did they go?"
"They left a note saying that they were sorry, but they couldn't find you, but they had to leave on an emergency business trip. I'm not sure what that means, but I do know that Bella and I get the room in the basement." Bert laughed.

"Robert McCracken!" I heard Bella shriek.
"What? I'm not sharing a bed with any of them!"
"Yeah, but you're thinking dirty. Knock it off!" Bella playfully slapped Bert's arm.
"No. I will think what I want. When I want to think it. And you can't stop me! Hahahaha!!" I rolled my eyes turning back towards Jepha.
"Well... I gu-"

I didn't even have the chance to fully turn around before Jepha pulled me into him, and quickly pushed his lips to mine.
"Now that I know your parents aren't here." He smiled, in between kisses.
"Party at Jesss house!" Quinn yelled, running inside.

Jepha put his arm tightly around my waist, as we walked into the house.
"This should be interesting." I smiled, thinking aloud. Jepha just nodded, and smiled. He also looked a bit worried...