Do You Believe in Love at First Sight?

The Fight

I swung open the front door, furious. I looked over at Brandon.
"What the hell were you thinking?" I yelled. Then I noticed the one girl that didn't leave, staring at me, sitting right next to him,
"Hey. Calm down."
"You have five seconds to leave, and take this little slut with you."
"Excuse me?" She questioned, standing up.

"Get out of my house. Now."
"What did you call me?"
"A. Slut. Did I stutter?"
"Take it back."
"No."
"Your going to wish you took it back." She took a step closer to me.
"Back off. Barbie." I almost laughed, but stopped myself.

"That's it." She lunged at me, but I ended up dodging her, and took her out flat with one punch. While she was on the ground, I got on top of her, and started punching her, until I felt two arms around me.

"Jess. Jess. Calm down." I fell back on top of Jepha.
"No!" I tried getting back on her, but Jepha's grip was too strong for me. She got up, and looked at Brandon, who sat there dumfounded.
"Get out. Now." Jepha looked at the girl, then at Branden, "You too."

Branden walked over to the door,
"Jess. I'm so sorry. I had no idea-"
"Just go Branden." He put his head down, and followed the girl out. Jepha loosened his grip, at I got up to go to my room, he followed close behind me.

When I got to my room I walked straight into the bathroom, Jepha right behind me. The dumb slut did hit me once, but it made my lip bleed a bit. But, she walked away with a bloody nose, and a black eye.

"Are you okay?"
"I will be." I tried to smile, as Jeph lifted me up onto the sink.
"Let me help you." Jepha took the towel I had and whipped the blood away from my lip.
"Don't worry," Jepha whispered, wrapping his arms around me, "Everything will be okay." That's when the tears started coming out.