Do You Believe in Love at First Sight?

The Effects of Kissing the Man You Love

When we got back to my house, we all collapsed on the couch.
“Man. I’m beat!” Quinn yelled, in the middle of a yawn.
“Well Quinn. We were only in the damn arcade for, oh I don’t know. Three hours!” I yelled back.
“Hey! I wasn’t going to leave until I killed that son of a zombie!” Quinn shouted, making us all laugh. After laughing so hard, it made me even more tired. I curled up on Jephas chest, falling asleep to his hand softly stroking my hair.

1:30 AM, Jephas POV

“Jess. Jess hunny. Wake up.” I lightly tried shaking her awake.
“No.” She whined,
“Yes. We have to get you upstairs.”
“No. Too tired.” I could barley understand her, and I knew she wouldn’t be able to walk anyways.
“Fine.” I scooped her up, carrying her upstairs bridal style to her room. After laying her on her bed, and kissing her good night, I went to walk away, but Jess grabbed my wrist.

Normal POV

I grabbed Jepha by his wrist. “Where do you think you are going?”
“I was going to go home.”
“Oh no your not. I’m awake now.” I smiled, pulling Jepha down onto of me on the bed.
“Oh really?” He questioned, smiling deceptively.
“Well, even if I wasn’t then. I am now.” We laughed. I pushed Jeph over, and climbing on top of him, I started pulling his shirt off. He pulled mine off, and as soon as it was off, I crashed my lips down to his.

“Jess. I love you.”
“I love you too.” We gazed into each others eyes, full of both love and lust, I unbuckled Jephas belt, and had his pants off. Jepha then un did my belt, and started working on getting mine off, until we heard a noise from down stairs…
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are always welcome!
: ]

<33
Steph