Do You Believe in Love at First Sight?

I Forgive You, Bonnie.

Jepha slowly got up and walked over to Mrs. Gains, who was trying to calm herself down.
“Are you okay?” He questioned.
“Yes. Who are you?”
“You mean, you don’t know?” He questioned, acting like he was really surprised that she didn’t know.
“Am I suppose to?” She asked, I think she really felt bad.
“I am appalled!” Jephas voice squeaked, making me laugh, he saw me laugh and winked.
“I’m sorry. Are you-” She got the seating chart, and quickly started roaming over it, but Jepha ripped the chart out of her hands.

“It doesn’t matter, I forgive you, Bonnie.” He raised his eyebrows at her. Jeph then got down on one knee, will you marry me?”
“What? No.” She said.
“First. You don’t know my name. Then. You won’t marry me. Ah! My life is an epic failure!” He yelled, throwing his arms in the air, then falling to the ground.

Mrs. Gains went over and put her hand on Jepha, and he jumped up.
“No!” She jumped back, and store at Jepha like he was crazy.
“You know what?” He looked at her.
“I didn’t mean to upset you.” She said.
“No. I don’t want to hear your excuses. It’s over. We’re done!” He yelled, putting his hand up.

“We were never started.” She said, not realizing that Jepha was going to say anything else.
“Well, now that’s just rude!” Jepha ran, and sat back down, “It doesn’t matter. I’m over you anyways.” He quickly crashed his lips to mine, “See over you.” He smiled.
“Oh my gosh.” She sighed.

Just then the bell rang and Bert walked back into the room to get his stuff.
“So guess, how was class?” He laughed, like he didn’t hear what happened. We all joined in and headed to lunch.
♠ ♠ ♠
more soon.
jepha [you know who you are] i promise the 'part' is coming soon.
<33 you!
XD

comments are always welcome loves.