Do You Believe in Love at First Sight?

I Can't be Mad Forever.

When we got to the lunch room, we took our normal table, and found a note, addressed to me.

Jess,
I am so sorry. I didn’t know that anything like what happened was going to happen. If it was possible I would take it all back. I wish that the whole thing would just go away. But I can’t do that, and I feel so bad. I realize that you probably don’t want to ever speak to me again, but I just wanted you to know how sorry I am. I truly am, and if you can find any way to forgive me, please come talk to me. And, I also realize that if you don’t want to talk to me, it’s my fault, but I will still be going to band practice, but if you decide not to talk to me, I swear not to try to talk to you. I’m so sorry.
Branden

“Wow.”
“Who’s it from?” Jepha questioned, taking the note form my hand. He read it then looked at me,
“He feels really bad.”
“I know.”
“Maybe you should talk to him.”
“It’s probably what’s best. I can’t stay mad at him forever. It’s not completely his fault. Where is he?”
“Over there.” Jepha pointed. I looked at the table. There were seven other kids, four of them being the ones from ‘the party’. Branden wouldn’t even look at them.

“Okay guys. I’ll be right back.”
“You want me to come?” Jepha asked, ready to get up.
“No. It’s okay, I’ll be fine. Stay here, someone has to help Bella watch Bert and Quinn.” I smiled.
“Hey!” Quinn and Bert yelled at the same time. We all just laughed a little.
“Love you.” I gave Jepha a quick kiss before walking over to Branden.
♠ ♠ ♠
more coming soon.

comments are apperciated.

<3