Do You Believe in Love at First Sight?

Forgetting an Important Day

My weekend wasn’t the greatest. I did a lot, trying to keep my mind occupied, but my dad was still there. I’m so scared for him, but I wouldn’t let anyone else know that.

Saturday I watched the boys practice, and while they practiced, Bella talked. A lot. But I thanked her for it, she was probably the only one that had the slightest idea at home much I am hurting, other than Jepha, who wouldn’t let me out of his sight.

Sunday I studied me brains out, and by the time I was done I knew pretty much every unit from every subject, since the beginning of the year. But, because of my busy mind, I lost total track of the days, and it made me forget what Monday was.

“Happy birthday.” Jepha whispered, kissing me softly.
“Is it the thirtieth, already?” I questioned.
“Yes. Wow. I have never known anyone that had forgotten their own birthday.”
“Yeah. Well, there’s a first for everything, I guess.”
“Like skipping school?” Jephas lips pulled into a sly smile.

“No.”
“Why?”
“It’s the last day, ever.”
“Exactly! There’s nothing going on today.” He said, probably feeling proud of himself.
“No.”
“Please?” Jepha questioned, kissing my forehead.
“No.”
“Pretty please?” He asked again, kissing my nose, and batting his eyelashes.
“No.”

Jepha quickly pushed his lips to mine, and rolled over so he was laying on top of me.
“Pretty please, with me on top?” He smiled. I had to laugh at that one, but he finally broke me.

“Fine.” I rolled my eyes.
“Really?”
“Yes. Really.” I smiled.
“Yes!” He exclaimed, placing his lips on mine again. And not a second later did everyone else burst through the door.

“Well, since we are skipping, lets go have some fun!” Bert yelled. Jepha and I didn’t brake our kiss, and I heard Quinn whisper,
“Looks like they are already having fun.”
“Yes. We can go have fun.” I pulled away from Jepha, looking at them.
“Hey. Happy birthday!” Bella exclaimed, holding out a plate of pancakes with a candle in the middle of it.

“Thanks guys.” I smiled, blowing out the candle.
“Okay. Lets eat, then we can go have fun!”
“Woo hoo!” Quinn yelled, throwing his arms in the air, running down staris. We all laughed as we followed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
more soon.
jepha -glares-

<3