Do You Believe in Love at First Sight?

I Don't Want All The Fisheys to Die.

I woke up to being wrapped in Jephas arms. I didn’t want to, but I got up anyway, looking at the clock. 5:47. I groaned to myself, thinking about school, and the first final today. I went to walk into the bathroom, when I felt five gentle fingers wrap around my wrist.

“Where are you off to my dear?”
“The shower. Finals today.” I smiled.
“Ew.” I could hear the disgust in Jephas voice.
“I know.” I responded, crawling back into bed with him.

I laid my head down on Jephs chest, after softly kissing it. “I’d rather spend the rest of the day, right here, not moving an inch.”
“Me too.” I smiled into his chest. After a second of tracing shapes into his chest, giving Jeph goose bumps, he kissed my forehead.
“How are you?”
“I’m fine. How are you?” I mimicked his voice, looking up to meet his eyes.

“I have never been better.” He smile, softly placing his lips on mine.
“We should go get ready.” I sighed, getting up. I walked into the bathroom, and went to shut the door, “Holy! Jeph!”
“What? You said we should get ready.” He smirked.

“You’re so literal.” I laughed.
“So, I figure, we shower together. That way we are both getting ready. And.”
“There’s more?”
“You always get more with me hun.” he winked,
"Oh. I know." I chuckled and he continued,
“Anyways. Not only are we going to get done quicker, but we are also saving water!” Jepha smiled, crossing his arms. He was so proud of himself, it was pathetic.

“Since when do you care if we save water? Mr. I forgot to turn the hose off.”
“Hey! That was an accident! You distracted me. And for your information, I do care. I don’t want all those little fishes in the ocean to die.” He said, smiling like a little kid.

“Alright. Well, let’s shower then.”
“Sounds good to me.” Jepha gave me a quick kiss, then picking me up bridal shower, carried me into the shower with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
your so lucky i love you.

and you can all thank amanda for this part, because i wasn't planning on putting it up yet.
: ]

comments are welcome.