Do You Believe in Love at First Sight?

The Test

Even though I knew I was well prepared for finals, I felt the butterflies slowly creep into my stomach. And to top it off, my mind was swirling with the thought of my dad, laying there in the hospital bed. It sent chills done my spine.

“See you after finals.” Bells smiled at me and they went their separate ways. It’s funny how things worked out. Bella, Bert, and Branden were all told to go to the cafeteria. While Jepha, Quinn, and I were sent to the gym.

When we got the gym, we quickly found our seats. I sat down, feeling dizzy, as Jepha and Quinn surrounded my desk.

“You okay Jess?” Quinn questioned, “You don’t look to well.”
“I’m fine. Just nervous.” I smiled, trying to lighten the mood.

“We’re not that far apart.” Jepha said, pulling me into him.
“That’s good.” I said, showing no emotion. It was quiet between us three after that. I would have said something, but I couldn’t think of anything to say.

About ten minutes later, the proctors were ready, and they told us to take our seats. I smiled up at Jeph, “I love you. Good luck.” He smiled back, giving me a quick kiss.
“Ditto.” I said simply ,smiling as he walked away. I waited patiently as the teachers started passing out test, and once they read all the directions, we began.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short.

go check out my bert story!
XD