Do You Believe in Love at First Sight?

I'm Not Done Calling.

Jephas POV

I knocked three more times, peering into the glass window.
“Ugh! Damn it!” I growled, waiting for someone to answer the door, when I knew by now that no one was home. I just couldn’t make myself believe it.

“Jeph. She’s not home. Come on.” Bella yelled from the car.
“No. She has to be home. Her car is here!” Great. Now I was just using any excuse that might make a little sense, which did, but not with Jess. Everyone knew that when she was upset she liked to walk.

“Come on Jeph. Give it a rest man. She needs time. Her dad just died, dude.” Quinn stated, trying to pull me back to the car.
“I feel so bad.” That I knew was true. I wanted to be able to hold her, and let her cry in my arms. I wanted to be the one to comfort her, to tell her everything would be okay.

“I know. We all feel bad, but come on. We can come back later.” Quinn promised.
“Fine. But I’m not done calling.” I smiled, even though I wasn’t joking.
“Okay.” Quinn lightly laughed, even thought he knew I wasn’t joking.

Normal POV

Six hours later, all of the plans were made. The date. The location. The cemetery, everything. Even the flowers and casket were picked out.

“So. How are you holding up?” I questioned my mom, as we drove home.
“I’m doing better than I thought I would. Thank you for coming Jess. It really helped having you there.”
“You’re welcome.” It was silent for a minute or so, both of us enjoying the sound of the passing cars. Then I heard my mom gasp.

“What’s wrong?”
“Oh my. School. Your tests. Maybe they will still let you take them, I mean under the circumstance.”
“Mom,” I said, taking her hand,
“It’s fine. I didn’t have any tests today. My last test is tomorrow. Calm down.”
“Oh,” Her breathing slowed down a little,
“I was just worried. With graduation being so close.” I simply smiled at her. After five minutes or so, her breathing was back to normal, and I kept my hands in her as we got closer to home.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment. or there will be no more...

hahaha.
just kidding.
im not that mean.
:]

<3