Do You Believe in Love at First Sight?

Graduation.

Time went by so quickly. The week that passed felt only like a few days. And before I knew I was at the school, in ‘costume’ waiting to be put in alphabetical order to graduate. I wanted to get my diploma, and leave. I didn’t want to go up on the stage to take a damn piece of paper. But I knew how excited my mom was about this, and I knew how much she needed me to do this, for her. There were only to reasons why I was actually doing this. The first one being my mom, and the second one was because of my dad.

As I was standing there thinking, I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of my name being called.
“Jess!” Not a seconds after I turned around, did Jepha have his arms around me.
“Hi. Jeph.” He pulled away, looking into my eyes.
“I called. I went to your house.”
“I know.” I couldn’t look at his eyes, but as he grabbed my hands, I had to.

“Why didn’t you call me back?” He questioned, I could tell that what I was about to do wouldn’t be easy for either of us.
“Jeph. Being away from everyone gave me a lot of time to think, about everything.” I started, just wanting to say it.
“I’m so sorry.”
“It’s fine. But Jepha, during that time. I also thought. About us.” God. I wish this didn’t have to be so hard!

“Okay. I thought about you too. Never stopped.” And he was just making it harder.
“No. Jepha. Look. Ugh, this is so much harder to do than I though.” I said, mostly talking to myself.
“What’s hard? Jess, what ever you are trying to say, you can say it. I will understand, you know that right?” Here goes nothing.
“Jeph. I think it would be the best for both of us if we broke up.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comment.