Do You Believe in Love at First Sight?

Re Telling The Story

Not a second after everyone threw their caps in the air, did I have my gown off, and put on my chair. I was already walking to the car. They would understand, and the people that saw me would think it was my dad, but oh were they wrong.

I had just about reached the car when my phone rang. I quickly whipped the tears away from my cheeks, and answered it.
“Hello?”

“Jess. Honey, where are you?”
“Mom. I’m at the car. I want to leave. Now. I don’t care about anything right now, just please come here and take me home” I broke down, dropping to the cold ground, tears falling like a broken faucet form my face.

“Jess. What’s wrong?” I could hear the panic in her voice.
“Nothing. Just please. Mom, I don’t want to be here, around anyone right now.”
“Okay. Me and Stacy are on our way over. I’ll be right there.” I hung up without another word.

I sat in the back, my moms arms wrapped tightly around me as her friend Stacey drove us home. I felt bad, as much as I was crying I probably was staining her shirt, but she didn’t seem to care. I told her everything. Everything I said to him, everything he said to me. And now I was crying harder than ever, having to re tell the story of how I broke the love of my life’s heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay.
heres the deal...
no comments.. no more parts...
get it?

good.
:]

COMMENT!

<3

haha..
yeah right,
i dont need your damn comments to keep writing..
and plus its almost done.
:]