Do You Believe in Love at First Sight?

Epilouge.

After almost three hours of getting ready, I finally looked myself up and down in the giant mirror, just as there was a knock at the door.
“Jess.”
“I can’t believe this is happening.” I said as I continued to stare at the ravishing creature, that was me, in the mirror.

“You look beautiful Jess.” Bella smiled at me, handing me my bouquet.
“I’m so happy for you.” She shrieked, hugging me.
“Hey. Hey. Hey. There she is.” Quinn walked into the room.
“Hi Quinn.”
“Everybody’s waiting for you.”
“Well. Let’s not keep them waiting I guess.” I smiled, butterflies rushing into my stomach.

Quinn took my arm and wrapped it around his. Bella stood a couple of feet in front of me, and the doors opened. Every one stood as the music started, queuing Bella to start walking down the long aisle. She slowly started walking, and I gripped Quinn’s arm tighter.
“You look really nice, by the way.” Quinn whispered, taking his first step.
“Thank you” I smiled, walking with him.

I refused to look up, not wanting to see all of the faces watching me, until before I knew it Quinn was removing my arm from his. That’s when I finally looked up, seeing Jeph for the first time in almost 24 hours.

Everything went away. The butterflies. The goose bumps. Everything that I had ever been worried, or nervous about was gone. At that moment, nothing mattered more to me than the perfect man standing in front of me. The smile on his face was overwhelming. He took me hand in his, and helped me up the small step, to meet at his side.
“You look amazing.” The smile, which I thought couldn’t get any bigger grew on his face.
“You too.” I said, and the preacher began.

“You may now kiss the bride.” I turned, meeting Jepha half way. We both smiled, as he bent down, locking his lips to mine. We kissed for what felt like forever, as everyone cheered. And too soon we pulled our lips apart, turning to look at everyone. As we walked back down the aisle, and all the way outside, we were covered in rice, most of it from our friends, which was not surprising.

After going outside, to were the car waited, my mom wrapped me in her arms.
“I wish your father could have seen this.” I knew she had been crying, and it was making me want to cry.
“He did mom. Don’t cry. You’re going to make me cry.”
“I’m sorry. But you look so beautiful. Okay, I’m done now. You go, have fun. I expect phone calls. I love you Jess.”
“I love you too.” I smiled. She kissed my cheek, then backed away, letting Bella hug me.

“I’m going to miss you!”
“I’ll miss you too Bells” I said, half losing my breathe.
“Hey, what’s wrong with Quinn?” I questioned, after she pulled away.
“Um, you should go see for yourself.”
“Okay.” I walked over to Quinn, lightly putting my hand on his shoulder.

“Quinny poo what’s wrong?”
“Nothing.” He shrieked quickly.
“Quinn. Quinn, are you crying?” I questioned, trying not to laugh.
“No!” He yelled, quickly whipping his face.
“Oh Quinn. Come here.” I wrapped my arms around him,
“Thank you for walking me down the aisle today.”
“No problem.”
“And don’t worry. It’s not like we are never coming back.” I smiled, pulling away.
“I know. It’s okay. Weddings just get me.” We both laughed.

Quinn walked me over to the car after Jeph and I both gave Branden a hug, and I was about to get in, before my name was being yelled.
“Jessica! I really hope you were not trying to get away with out giving me a hug!” Bert screamed, putting his hands on his hips. I laughed,

“Oh. Of course not Bert.” I smiled, giving him a big hug.
“Thank you. No remember, don’t stay up to late.”
“We’ll try Bert.” He laughed,
“Oh. And there is a present in the car, from all four of us. We didn’t want everyone else to see it.” He smiled, holding back a laugh.
“Thanks Bert.”
“We love you two! Have fun!” Everyone yelled, as we got into the car.

Not even two seconds after the door shut, did Jeph have his lips on mine.
“Okay. Okay. Where’s this present?” I questioned, the suspense was killing me.
“I’m not sure.” Jeph said, looking around.

We both searched between and under the seats, until I finally found it.
“What an asshole!” I blurted out.
“Did you find- What the hell is that?” Jeph questioned. I threw the box of ’toys’ at him, reading the note that was attached to it.
“Congratulations guys. Have fun with these! Love Bert, Bella, Quinn, and Branden. What a bunch of asses!” I said, shaking me head.
“Hey handcuffs!” Jeph yelled, searching threw the box.

“Jepha!”
“What?”
“What am I going to do with you?” I questioned, sarcastically.
“Well, you can use the handcuffs. OR, wait. What does this do?” He questioned, holding up who knows what.
“I have no idea.”
“Well we have plenty of time to figure it out.” He smiled, pushing the box aside, and pulling my lips back to his.

“That was nice of them.” Jepha chuckled.
“Very nice.” I agreed laughing. I snuggled up against Jephas chest, hugging him close.
“I love you Jess.”
“I love you too Jepha.” I said, smiling down at the ring on my finger.

When I was little, I always told myself that I never wanted to be married. Never wanted to be stuck with on man for the rest of my life, but at this moment, I didn’t want to be with anyone else. Not now. Not ever, and I was happy to be able to say that I am now happily married to the one man I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with…
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to get this up.

still love me?

<3

comments are nice...