Do You Believe in Love at First Sight?

Where is Jeph?

Next Weekend

I looked at myself in the mirror, deciding that I liked the way that I looked, I took a deep breath in and slowly let it out. With that I walked down the stairs. I wasn't sure why I was nervous, I have been hanging out with Jepha for a little over a week now. I just wasn't sure. When I got down stairs my house slowly started to fill up with people. But no Jeph.

The next door bell ring made me jump, as I scrambled to get it.
"I got it!"
"Hey Je- Oh. Megan."
"Jess!" My older sister had come to town for this, and in all my excitement, I must have forgotten. Why would she ring the bell? Oh well.

Megan quickly handed her daughter (my 8 month year old niece) to her husband Josh. And she quickly embraced me into her arms.
"I missed you so much!" She more like squeaked.
"Yeah. Yeah. But Megan. I-I. Can't. Breathe."
"Oh. Sorry." She smiled.
"Mom! Dad!" And with that Megan flew into the house. Leaving Josh with everything.
"Hey Josh."
"Hello."
"Want some help?"
"Yes. That would be great. Uh. Here. Take the baby."

"Ok. Hey Sydney." I took Sydney, and she started smiling and making those 'happy' baby noises when she saw me, which made me smile.
"Hey. I'm going to go to the front porch swing. Can I take Sydney with me?"
"Sure. That's fine, just watch her."
"I will." I smiled walking out to the front.

The party was mainly in the house, and out back. So watching Sydney wouldn't be that hard to do. I sat there tickling and playing with Sydney, until I heard someone behind me