Blood for Blood, Hearts Beating

Intro 1

The tour bus of the band Pierce The Veil had been parked in the Warped Tour venue all day but they hadn’t taken a step outside for something other than pure business. They only went out for a few interviews, see some friends, and get all their equipment backstage for their gig that night.

Surely they would have gone out to see their fans had they not had a long and exhausting day before. They had a benefit concert in South California in the middle of the day and immediately had to get on the bus to head to the first day of Warped Tour.

Vic and Mike Fuentes were sitting on the ground, playing Halo 4 together. They seemed to be caught in a hypnosis. They weren’t paying attention to anything around them, only the game.

They didn’t even notice Tony Perry, their guitarist, drinking his sorrow away. He had been sitting on the couch jugging a 6-pack of Red Stripe that had a spot right next to him. He looked completely out of it, even more so than the Fuentes brothers.

He couldn’t let go of when his girlfriend of six years broke up with him only two weeks prior to the Summer tour. What made it even worse for him was that right after Warped, he was going to propose to her with a giant diamond ring in Mexico. His luck went right up his ass. Every gig he played after the break up, it was the same before he started drinking but the hurt was deep in his heart.

Jaime came out of the bathroom after flushing was heard and sat beside his friend. “Dude, what the fuck are you doing to your life?”

“Sugar coating it with poison.” Tony took another swig of his beer.

Jaime knocked off Tony’s snapback and pet his friend’s hair. “No man, if you want to drink, you do that after the concert and invite everyone to come. We do not drink here though. Not right now.”

“I need it. I need to drink away the thoughts of Stephanie. She was mine. I was in love with her and she ripped my heart out while letting her beauty burn into my mind forever.” Tony was depressed thinking of her but it’s all he wanted to do. “She was my Princess Amidala and I was her Anakin.”

“And see what that bitch did to you? She turned you into an ugly sun of a gun. Forced to live in hatred of the world.”

It was too much for Tony to handle. He would have been crying had he not been too drunk to give a shit. He threw his bottle that was now empty and went to the fridge to get a new bottle. “I miss my turtle.”

Vic sighed, throwing his controller across the room. He stood up, angry at Tony. “You don’t sound like a guitarist for Pierce the Veil. What does the name mean? You should know. You made it up.”

“I don’t remember.”

Mike stood up and got in Tony’s face. “Pierce the Veil: Not letting something get in the way of life. If something bad happens, you shrug it off.”

Tony took a deep breath and reeked of alcohol. The smell was disgusting to poor Mike. He stepped back away from him as Tony began walking off the bus with his drink of choice. No one understood what he was going through. Stephanie wasn’t just any girl. She was the one who understood him. They were always there for each other through thick and thin.

As he looked around him when he sat behind the bus, he took notice that everyone who was walking around looked happy. Even the guards and the other bands who have been doing the same thing for years. He used to look like that. Tony used to joke around with his boys and just treat life like a game.

Perhaps that’s what got him in trouble in the first place. He never settled down and he just wanted to be a kid forever. This is the same kid that likes Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Star Wars after all.

This time it took him a while to drink his beer. When it was finally finished, he witness a new bus come around. One that he had never seen before.

To start it off, the bus was pink. Pink! Five Malibu Barbies walked off their bus with instruments in their hands. There was one last girl who walked off but she looked nothing like the others. She actually looked like she belonged to Warped Tour. Another thing that caught his eye about her was that she had just as much of a frown on her face as he had.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I know I did. :)