Blood for Blood, Hearts Beating

10

Grace was the only one on the bus. The girls had gone to some other bus to have a party since they weren’t going to be moving to a new location in the morning. Tony and Grace planned their treat very carefully. Pink Elvira wouldn’t be coming back till the morning most likely and Pierce the Veil had gone to A Day To Remember’s bus.

Though it was difficult for her to say no, Grace decided to stay back like Tony so that they could have their fun. Since it was planned this time, Grace got all pretty to see him although she had no feelings for him.

She put on a sexy dress and some makeup along with her hair and headed out. Music was played in a few of the bus’s, bursting out as people were outside and having a ball.

As Grace got up to the door of the bus, she knocked quickly and looked around to see if anyone was looking. Her concentration was dropped when the door opened and Tony just stared at her.

“Can I come in or are you going to leave me out here until people notice?”

Tony moved for her to come in, shut the door and locked it, putting a chair in the way so even if Pierce the Veil had a key, they guys still wouldn’t be able to come back in. When he came back in, he got a few drinks out of the fridge.

Grace sat on one of the chairs as Tony came to sit with her. “Want to get wasted before we do this? I can see that you’re tense.”

“I’m not tense. Just a little nervous but I don’t need liquor to help me, thanks though.”

“Do you want to talk a little first?”

Grace shook her head as her eyes were closed, trying to shake her bad thoughts out of her. “No.” Her lips then crashed into his and they began their night.

__________________________________________________________________

After a good three hours of getting at it, Grace and Tony just sat on the couch. They had been done for a few minutes and had some clothes on. They didn’t say a word but they both had a smile on their faces and panting like dogs.

“That was once again, fucking awesome. Ready for round three?” He touched her shoulder but Grace frowned and stood up.

“It was the same for me but I’m scared that the girls will be back at the bus. Even more so, you should be scared. We’re half naked and what would happen if they walked on? I wish I could stay but we both know that three hours is enough for one night.” She put her clothes back on and got off the bus just as cautiously as she had as when she walked on.

Getting back on the tour bus, she realized that the girls were not there yet. She quickly jumped into her bathing suit and put light clothes on and took a towel. Almost running off the bus, she hurried over to the showers that were outdoor and pretty much only sprinklers.

She took off her clothes to show off her two piece bathing suit and turned on the shower. It was freezing but the best that she would have for a while just like everyone else on warped tour. It took her a few minutes but when she was ready, she slowly walked underneath it and cleaned out her hair and all the smell of fresh sex that wreaked on her body.

Once finished, she dried herself off and put on her clothes again. She ran back to the bus and put on a fresh pair of pajamas. When finished, she locked the door and turned out the light and hopped into her bed.

Seconds later, Marissa walked on the bus, but she wasn’t alone. There was a guy with her. Both of them were laughing but Marissa was trying to quiet down her victim.

“I think the merch girl is asleep so shut up or I don’t think we can see each other again.” Obviously she was joking. She didn’t really give a shit about whether she was asleep or not.

The guy threw Marissa on her bed across the way. “Oh shut up. She’s just a merch girl, not your girlfriend.” He then kissed her.

Grace tried hard to pretend she was asleep but it was hard considering she was facing the isle. Marissa and the band member she was with were doing it right there. She couldn’t see him very well but she did see that he was broad. Oh how she wanted to actually be asleep and facing the other way.

Marissa sighed loudly. “You sir, do not deserve me.”

“Of course, I am forever your slave.”

“Good. I’ll remember that for future uses.”

Grace then heard a loud slap and they started really going at it. Grace just put her blanket over her eyes and put her headphones in that were beside her pillow and blasted music.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok! New post. lol. Hope you all like it.

I'll have the next post up maybe on Wednesday.