Blood for Blood, Hearts Beating

3

The girls of the glorified band, Pink Elvira were getting ready for the party that they were leaving for in just a few short minutes. The bus was in shambles. The girls were running around everywhere trying to look perfect.

Grace was taken the privileges of going by the band after she came back late the night before. She threw them off of their schedule. Instead of leaving with every other bus, they ended up going a few hours later.

It didn’t bother her much that she couldn’t go though. She felt strange just thinking about it attending. This would have been her first time attending it. Grace did feel bad just a little though. The boys that she had met would be expecting her. On top of that, she had nothing nice to wear to wow Freddy. There was nothing new waiting for her to put on.

The poor girl just laid in her bunk after helping the girls get ready. She helped them with their hair as they put on makeup. They all looked extremely beautiful. When it came down to the final question though, they looked like a bunch of whores.

Jess sat down with Grace. “I know you’d like to be going but you’d be an outcast anyways. From what I hear, the lowest group of people who would be going is the guest local bands.” She rolled her eyes in disgust at that thought. “You wouldn’t want that, now would you?” Then, she stood up and followed the girls out the door.

Grace looked up at the ceiling, counting the lights that were imbedded in. “And so the loneliness begins.”

She was able to fix her concentration on absolutely nothing by picking up a bottle of hard liquor. She heard the bass of the music playing outside but it was rather relaxing. After drinking half the bottle, she put it down and her eyes slowly closed and she fell asleep.

Half an hour, there was knocking on the window to where Grace was sleeping. She just wanted to sleep. It was what she was happy doing. Yet, she still opened her eyes and looked outside to see Freddy.

Grace stood up and opened the door of the tour bus for him. “Good morning, sleepyhead. How was your nap? Ready to go to the party?” He said this as he looked around, checking out how slutty the bus could be with the sluttiest girls on earth living there.

“I’m not going.” She was rather drunk and in no shape to go anywhere.

“You’re not? Why not? Get the fuck dressed and come on. Even if you went in that, you’d still be banging.”

They both took a look at what she was wearing. My little pony pajama pants and a Misfits shirt. Her hair was also rather disheveled from having it rub against the pillow. There also was not an ounce of makeup to be seen on her pale face.

She managed to put a smile on her face. “I couldn’t. I’m being punished anyways for coming home late last night.”

“Wow, your parents are strict.” Freddy gave her a knowing stare. “Come on.”

She rolled her eyes but she didn’t deny him anymore. It didn’t matter; she was determined to find something to wear.

Once she was done getting ready putting a face on and doing her hair, she put on a sexy outfit that she found at the bottom of her suitcase. She laughed when she saw herself in the mirror.

“Fuck, you look beautiful.”

Grace gave him a little slap on the shoulder, jokingly. “The thing is that I didn’t put that in there!”

“What are you talking about?”

“Must have been my friends from back at home or something.” Truth was that she didn’t have many friends and the friends she did have, they weren’t as close to her as they had been when they were younger. “Never mind that though. Let’s go.”

She just looked at herself and try to take in the fact that she was about to go against the rules of the girls. Although she didn’t feel beautiful in it, Freddy sure as hell seemed to think so. Moments later, they went out and hurried to main stage.

They both stood there, watching everyone dance or be drunk. There was no liquor allowed but who was to say that no one had a couple of alcohol before.

Freddy looked at her. “I’m going to go request a song.”

Grace was left all alone. It was rather scary to her. Who was to say that a creep wouldn’t walk up to her or try to get in her pants? That was one thing that she feared the most. She walked up to the refreshment table and grabbed water, trying to drink the drunk out of her. It didn’t help though. Instead, it led a rather cute guy to her side. He appeared to be drunk as well.

He had the best looking smile that she had ever seen. So brilliant and charming. He had brown eyes and a piercing right below his left eye. He wore a snapback hat and a cut up TMNT shirt.

The young man looked at her without saying a word. It was strange and made Grace feel uncomfortable.

“Do you want to dance?” The guy seemed really un-amused by anything that was going on. He looked like he didn’t even care to be in the position that he was in.

“Excuse me?” The random question threw her off.

He sighed in annoyance. “You have a nice ass and nice tits. Do you want to dance?”

“What the fuck? No, get away from me!” She tried to walk away but he grabbed her hand. She looked back at him in anger. “Don’t touch me, pig.”

“I’m sorry. That was extremely inappropriate of me. It’s just not fair that such a beauty like you should be. . . should be standing here alone. Would I be able to have the honour of having the chance of a dance with you?”

The thing is that she did want to dance with him. It was lucky for him when she finally gave in out of how drunk she was and accepted.

A fast song was playing as they got up to the front so the music would be at a max. They couldn’t hear each other but they didn’t care. It was fun as they grinded up against each other and followed the rhythm of the music. It was the most fun that either of them had had in the past 52 hours at least.

Their dancing didn’t last long as they started laughing and began tripping all over each other.
The guy shouted out something to her but she didn’t hear. “What?”

“I said! Do you want to go somewhere a little quieter?!”

Grace smiled and held his hand. “Sure!”

They made their way out of the crowd as they bumped past everyone and still managed to stay standing. When they were past most of the people, they began running to find a place that was a little more private.

Once they were near the buses, she started to kiss him as he picked her up and they went into what she figured would be his tour bus. She couldn’t see because of her eyes being closed as he sucked on her neck. They went into the bathroom quickly. Shutting the door but not having the patience to quickly lock the door.

She pulled her thong down as he pushed her up against the sink. His large hands were placed on her ass as he squeezed them together. To get things a little more heated before he took his pants off, he grinded into her and heard a moan come out of her. He smiled against her skin, biting and sucking her neck even harder. He pulled his shirt off but right as he did so, his band mates came bursting the door open, screaming.

“Oh my fucking God! Get off her!” They all screamed.

Grace was horrified not only from what she was about to do, which was so out of character, but to see who was in the doorway.

It was all the guys in Pierce the Veil and then an astonished Freddy.

She covered her face and hoped down, pushing through the guys as quickly as she possibly could. Grace was so embarrassed and would not be able to see Freddy the next day for work.

Running off the bus with tears in her eyes, she tried covering her whole body in shame as she walked to her rightful bus. She felt her shoe be thrown off her foot but she didn’t have it in her to turn around. This was her first walk of shame and she only hoped that the guys wouldn’t say anything and that no one saw.

Freddy walked up behind her. “Fifteen minutes. You danced with him for fifteen minutes and then I see you about to do something you’d regret?”

It was a shock to hear him talk to her like that. That was the first time and it sounded like he knew her forever. This only made her cry ten times more. Truth is that she really was starting to become fond of Freddy and on top of that, she already felt like a horrible bitch. “Freddy! I’m a shitty person and I don’t deserve to live! I understand that but you, you don’t know me so how fucking dare you talk to me like that!”

This made him stop in his place as Grace just kept on walking. He thought about it and caught up with her again. “I’m sorry I just did that. You’re right. I have no place. I’ve known you for three whole days and I’m not going to let myself ruin your image when you’re perfect.”

“I’m not perfect.”

“I would have done the same.”

This time, Grace stopped in her place but Freddy stopped with her. “What?”

He put his hands in his pocket and nodded his head. “If I was given a chance, I’d bone Tony Perry. Just don’t let any of the guys know that. That’s gay.”

With the way he said it, she could tell that he was just trying to cheer her up. She wrapped her arms around him. “I’m sorry.” With her last word, it meant so much more than what she had almost done but also that she was sorry that even if he liked her back, they were incompatible. As far as he knew, she couldn’t be trusted to be in a committed relationship.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah! Things got a little heated here. XD

What do you guys think?