Status: Working on the new chapter...

Haunted

Preview

Abby groaned and stretched her left arm to help her out of her misery by pushing on the snooze-button from her dreaded alarm clock. She quickly climbed out of bed and crept to the bathroom attached to her room, all the while making sure she didn’t wake any unwanted guests in this old mansion her parents thought it would be nice to live in. Maybe it was, but not when they leave you mostly alone in this creepy house.

She turned on the tap and shrank away in terror as a peculiar red liquid made its way out of the tap. After a closer inspection she let out a sigh of relief when she saw it was just rusty water flowing out of it. She quickly brushed her teeth after there was just water flowing out and undressed herself to take a shower.

When she came out of the shower, she quickly dried her pale-looking body with a fluffy towel and changed in skinny jeans with a top for the day. As soon as she pulled on her socks, she straightened her back and shrank away again. The mirror in front of her had been evaporated and in the condensation she could read the word RUN. She glanced around the bathroom but saw nothing or no one that could have written it. She scooped up the towel with which she had dried herself and had carelessly thrown on the ground, and wiped the condensation away only to be met by a sight which caused her to turn even paler than she already was.

In the mirror she could see a boy. She looked over her shoulder but couldn’t see anyone. When she looked back at the guy in the mirror, her purple-green eyes made contact with his blue ones that seemed like there was a storm raging in. She let her eyes travel over his face and took in his brown curls and the outlines of his face. At last, she let her eyes travel to his pink lips. She squinted her eyes as she saw his lips forming a word. Run.

Her heart failed a beat and she looked back in his eyes. Something in those made her panic hit and she ran headlong out of the bathroom, not even thinking about being quiet to not disturb anything in the mansion. When she reached the stairwell, she felt something pulling at her hair and fell back on the wooden floor. The last thing she saw before everything went black was a face with ghostly black eyes in a deadly pale face on which a smirk was planted that revealed two sharp fangs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is badly written but I promise the next chapter will be better... x