Status: Slowly Active

Snow White: A New Tale

Back Drop pt1:History Lesson

Throughout history there are many version of Snow White’s story. Of how she lost her father, was locked away in her room, or even a tower until she was either eighteen or nineteen. She somehow managed to escape one way or another after some tragic event finally broke her, she was either led into the dark forest or ran there of her own free will.

There she met seven brave dwarves; they never had the same names, they would then meet a prince who was either captured by the dwarves or who had ran off in search for Snow White. They would then band together, sometimes with the Princes army, or with the villagers of the nearby village, and sometimes it was just themselves, with no army to help them fight.

In the end, Snow White would always defeat the evil Queen, and she and the Prince would be married and they would live happily ever after. Well, they did live happily ever after; years after their marriage the kingdom flourished and they decided to have a child. Snow White gave birth to a little girl.

Her hair was a golden blonde; almost as if the sun had come down from the sky and graced her with its golden rays. Her skin was fair, not quite as white as her mother’s, more of a beautiful ivory color. She was beautiful, Snow White herself declared that she was the most beautiful child ever to have been born; her beauty even surpassed Snow Whites. Her eyes were the color of the bluest sapphire, her voice the voice of angels.

Yes it was truly a blessing for the young princess to be born. Prince Alcott, Snow White’s husband, named their daughter, Princess Anneliese. And the entire Kingdom wept with joy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you read on :)

Comment, Recommend, subscribe( cause I could use a few of those lol)

Much loveee <3