Status: Slowly Active

Snow White: A New Tale

Back Drop pt2: Curses & Beings

On Princess Anneliese’s third birthday, the King and Queen invited the entire kingdom and its surrounding villages. They even invited King William and his wife Queen Alora from the Kingdom by the sea. It was said to have been the most beautiful of all Balls. For, according to Snow White a child’s Childhood is the most precious of times, even more so than their young adult lives.

However a dark and sinister presence found its way into the kingdom as well as the Castle. It was said to have been the former Queen’s mother; who had been presumed dead. The evil Witch found young Anneliese playing in the garden with the King William and Queen Alora’s youngest son, Prince Charles; he was three years older than the young princess. In a fit of rage and seeking revenge on the new King Alcott and Queen Snow White, she pulled a poisoned dagger and just before she could strike poor Anneliese, Prince Charles jumped in front of her and knocked her back.

The evil Witch had managed to stab poor Prince Charles in the stomach. Anneliese, in great fear for her newly found friend and her own life cried out. All the king’s men and even the Kings themselves came running, only to find the evil Witch standing there grinning wickedly upon the two small children; Prince Charles’s head lay in little Anneliese’s lap as he gasped for air. Raising her arms towards the sky the evil Witch shouted,

“I Curse thee, dear Anneliese, that when the sun sets and the moon rises on your eighteenth birthday, a great darkness shall befall the land. And my dear daughter will once more arise from the ashes. And it will be by her very hand that you shall die.”

The evil witch vanished in a cloud of smoke and fire. The kings and Queens rushed to their children’s sides. Alas there was nothing that could be done for young Prince Charles. The kingdom had fallen silent as Charles drew his last breath; his crystal blue eyes never leaving Anneliese. But just as his eyes closed, something broke inside little Anneliese. Without knowing what she was doing, she placed her very small hands on Prince Charles wound and closed her eyes. She began mumbling gibberish.

Faster and louder she spoke and as she did so a brilliant purple glow erupted from her hands. And the onlookers gasped for there had never been a white witch in all of a thousand years. Yet Anneliese spoke louder and louder and faster and faster. The purple light began to grow brighter and brighter and soon the light began to be so bright, everyone had to look away. The wind began to pick up, yet it was warm and gentle not at all harsh and cold as it would have been expected. Off in the distance, soft and melodious voices could be heard, chanting the same words Anneliese chanted. It was as if all the magical creatures of the land appeared and was lending her their power. And just like that, everything stopped.

The wind died down, the chanting voices faded, the light faded as if it had never been there. Anneliese stopped chanting, being so drained she fell forward, her eyes closed and her body in a peaceful sleep. Lying there, side by side the kingdom knew that these two would defeat the darkness that was soon to come.

You all know Snow White and her story, and now you will all know the story of her daughter. The story of Princess Anneliese the white witch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bad curses, evil old women and young love..whats not to love??

Comment if you guys have some ideas, I might work them in for you. Also if you would like to be a character in this, message me your name, role, looks, etc.

Love you guys :)