Status: Let me Know what you think of THIS! =)

All I Need Is One Star in the Sky Wish for You Every Night

All I need is One Star in the Sky Wish for You Every Night Ch 4

(later on)I was getting ready for my first official date with Dave..I was really nervous but non the less I dressed in a white dress,black stilettos that lace up to my knees,braceletts,diamond earrings,my ring that makes my powers stronger,a necklace with my birthstone attatched,I did light makeup,and did my hair.It was down but I made it a little poofy with hair spray.I got to his house and knocked.He came up"You're on time"He said"You forgot?"I asked with surprise"No I didnt forget Im just having problems ahhh"He said.I raised a brow"Are you ok?"I asked"Im fine ahhh how are you?"He said.Something was up"Im ok but just a little disappointed...I was looking forward to tonight"I said looking at my feet"Im so sorry..I think I have to reschedule...Im so sorry Jess"Dave said"Its fine...I'll just go then"I said"Im sorry..Im having issues"he said and closed the door in my face.I sigh sadly and walked slowly back to my house but when I got there,Horvath was there"You are waisting time"He said getting up"So go ahead and kill me then!Just leave Dave alone!"I said as tears fell but then he slapped me across the face and used his magic to throw me into a wall"You're lucky I need you around...I have a new approach...u just keep on seeing Dave.I'll get the grimhold my way using you and you dont have to do a thing"He said smirking and left.I screamed very loudly in frustration.I sobbed. I wish I could just take Dave and run away...but he will be the only one who can take down Horvath..but how...I said fuck it and decided to go out.Not even bothering to change.I didnt feel like it...i went and got a coffee and when I looked in the mirror I saw Dave.My eyes widened and I followed after him to the top of a REALLY high building.I saw him standing on the edge"Dave?"I asked confused"What are you doing here?"he asked with surprise"I saw you at the coffee shop Dave"i said smiling with sympathy"That bad?"He asked embarrassed"You looked really upset...I was worried...you think one mess up date would make me hate you forever?"I asked smirking"Yes"He said scratchihng his head"Well i dont silly"I said smiling as I hugged him.He sighed happily resting his head in the crook of my neck"You remember when we were kids and I gave you my heart necklace?I said we would put our pictures in it?"I asked"Yeah I remember that.What of it?"He asked calmly looking at me.I smile"Lets go take pictures"I said smiling"Wait"Dave said.I blushed as he pulled me close and kissed me deeply.I kissed back for a while we stayed like that but I pulled back"Come on"I said smiling as we went to an arcade.There was a photo booth there.We sat together and took 4 pictueres.The first was making goofy faces, the second was me sticking my tongue out and him making a happy face,the third was us moving closer to one another,and the forth and final was of us kissing.We stepped out and the pictures came.I took two pictures and put it in the locket"There.Now I really am always with you"I said pecking his lips"Jess...I..I just wanna let you know...Im falling for you hard"Dave said scratching his head.I smile"Im falling for you too Dave"i said happily but stopped sensing something"Somethings not right...Balthazar is in trouble"I said and so we ran to his place.When we got there I saw Horvath.I gasped as he ran off with the grimhold"Lets go now!"Balthazar said and we sped off after Horvath.At first his car turned into a taxi but Dave found him out.Then Horvath made a mirror and we fell in it...we had to find our reflection in order to get out...which was particularly easy.The next thing I knew,Horvath turned into a garbage truck"I got it!"Dave said and turned the car into a crappy car!And so the car we were in got smashed and we almost got killed.We broke out "Are you ok?"Dave asked"Yeah Im fine"i said as we caught up with Balthazar.He looked dazed"Are you ok?"I asked"That was her wasnt it?The third apprentice?" Dave asked(time skip)I had to go home but of course,Horvath was there...he made me go to this hotel room he rented.The urn was there..."You've served me well Jessica...now I have you where I want you"He said and the next thing I knew...I was in a tank that was quickly filling with water and I couldnt get out.I was banging on the glass but it would not break!I was running out of oxygen...Horvath had hid while I saw Dave come in"Jess!"Dave said worriedly.Dave banged on the glass trying to break it open but I shook my head and pointed at the grimhold.He looked back and went to it"That was easy.Come on Dave you know the drill.Give me the grimhold an your ring and I'll let her go"Horvath said"Jess its gonna be ok-""No its not!She's been working for me the whole time!Dont you get it you were just her pray to get your ring now hand it over"He said.Dave gave me a hurt look.I made a sad look but looked down.Dave gave him the ring and the grimhold.Horvath smirked and busted open the container leaving us there.I took in a deep breath, coughing and hacking"You...everything u said to me was a lie!"Dave yelled angrily as he ripped off the necklace and threw it to the ground"No!He threatened me Dave!He was going to kill me and u if I didnt do what he said!Please please believe me Dave"I said as I cried,gripping his arm,on my knees.He ripped his arm of me"You know...I've never had a girl friend and most girls think Im a nerd and not worth dating...but I'd take that any day then deal with the way u betrayed me any day"Dave said angrily and walked off"Dave please!I love u!"I said sobbing.He stopped...and turned around"I really doubt that"Dave said"If u dont believe me I'll kill myself right now!I dont care!A life without u now is unreachable!"I said in between sobs.Balthazar appeared next to Dave"Lets go Dave..we have more important things to do...she's no better then Morgana"He said ushering Dave to the door.I put my head down and cried...freezing from the water.I sat there for the longest time...probably 20 minutes...
♠ ♠ ♠
that didnt end the way you thought it would...did you?