Status: It's whole. So..uhh. No updates. Maybe another short one after this if enough people want.

Will You Be My Bloody Valentine?!

1.

Ugh. Valentine's Day. Thank God I'm an only child, I couldn't handle a whole pack of brats running around with tons of cards and candy. Ehh, well, I guess I would take the sweets, but that would be it.
I plopped down on my couch. It's 3:30 so no one's home yet. Just a man and his thoughts.
I decided to turn on the television, lots of possibiltes there, eh? I'm going to be alone for three hours, so now would be the perfect time for a little romance here or there, right? I flipped through the channels and finally left it on My Little Ponies.
I think I'll need a cold shower or two after this.
Rainbow Dash was fixing to help Twilight discover the meaning of friendship when someone knocked at my door.
The fuck?
I muted my tv and drug myself over to the door.
I opened the door to see a little piece of notebbok paper, folded in half.
I picked it up and read it aloud.
"To my dearest Franklin," Who the hell calls me "Franklin"?
"If you do not mind, I would like you to arrange a meeting at Wayne's Cave tonight at Six."
The comic book store?
I unfolded the paper and what was inside amazed me. All sorts of Batman paraphanilia was drawn inside of it along with a couple shaky looking hearts. The hearts didn't look like they belonged with the drawings, but they didn't take away from it, either.
I turned it over to look for a name, but it was blank.
The only lead I had was bad handwriting, comics, and the ability to draw.
And I think I had an idea.
The only WAY to find out is to go, I guess.
♠ ♠ ♠
(~^-^)~