Status: It's whole. So..uhh. No updates. Maybe another short one after this if enough people want.

Will You Be My Bloody Valentine?!

3.

I didn't have to look up to know he was tall.
I didn't have to look up to know he was a he either, his voice was sweet and awkward, "Sorry, man,"
As he walked into me, or as I walked into him, he had also dropped a bag of candy onto the ground and quickly bent over to retreve it. (coming dangerously close to my lower torso, if I may add)
I looked up, to give him a piece of my mind, and saw him already turning a deep shade of red. I went to step around him, being a little embarrassed myself, when he hugged me. It was totally werid. He hugged me so tightly I couldn't move. I finally wriggled myself out of his grip and backed up a couple feet.
"Do I know you?" I ran my hand through my hair. Who is this kid? Surely he didn't send the note.
He looked down at the ground and shook his head.
"No," he looked up briefly, "But we go to the same school."
"Oh," I nodded once. We stood there awkwardly for a couple minutes.
"Well, if you don't mind," I gestured towards the parking lot. I hope maybe I can get home without the feeling of being stood up crushing me.
"Oh," He stepped aside, but looked at me hopefully.
"Yes?" I raised an eyebrow. What could he possibly want?
Before I knew it, I was in a death hug again.
"I'm sorry that I'm so late!"
I awkwardly patted his shoulder. Yeah, he sent me the note.
"It's okay..." I blushed as I met the eyes of the strangers walking past. I bet it was a sight. A tall, awkward kid in glasses suffocating a short, awkward kid as if letting go would mean the smallest of the two would dissappear.
"Well," I thought to myself,"This esclated quickly."