Status: It's whole. So..uhh. No updates. Maybe another short one after this if enough people want.

Will You Be My Bloody Valentine?!

4.

"Umm." I mumbled, as I gently pushed him away. "You have to buy a guy dinner first."
"You're hungry?" His eyes widened. Oh God, he thinks I'm being serious.
"Oh, no. I was just joking." I looked down at the ground and caught a glimpse of his shoes. Doc Martens. Bad ass, man.
Suddenly, I remembered the note. Eureka! A way to speed this along! I quickly dug it out of my pocket and held it out to him.
"Did you send this to me?"
"Yeah," He looked down and kicked at the ground with the toe of his boot.
"Did you draw this stuff? It's amazing" I smiled and opened it, admiring the drawings again.
"No," he smiled for a split second and then went back to looking embarrassed. "My brother drew them."
"Oh," Fuck, I need another way around this. Our conversation isn't going anywhere. "What's your name?"
"Mikey Way." He whispered, now preoccupied with a button on his jacket.
Holy Mother of God! Mikey Way? As in Gerard Way's brother? Okay, this is super freaky now. But on the other hand, I guess I kinda liked freaky. (1.)
"Wanna go somewhere to chill, Mikey?" I watched his eyes light up as I spoke his name. "I would suggest the comic store but, I think they'd call the cops if we go inside."
He smiled again, but quickly faded back to his regular pokerface.
"Why would they do that?" he asked quietly.
"Well, it's 9 pm and they close at 9:15."
"Oh. Well, how long have you waited?" He looked up, and I could tell he was bracing himself for the answer by the look in his eyes.
"A little while before the time you gave me." You should have seen to look on his face, it was heartbreaking.
"I'm so sorry!" He put his head in his hands and started pacing.
"It's alright," I wrapped my arm around him, aiming for his shoulder, (but not reaching it because my damned height) hoping to calm him down.
"No," he hid his face in his hands, but didn't shy away from my touch. "I almost missed you! You were leaving when I arrived, I almost missed my chance."
"So? You're here now." It made me smile that he was so scared of missing out on ME. I would have thought it would be the other way around.
It took him a second to respond, so I gently shook him. "Mikey?" Damn! His name felt good rolling off my tonuge...and it made him smile again. He's adorable!
"Want to go get coffee?" he offered shyly. I removed my arm from around him and traded it in for intwining our hands.
"Of course." I smiled at him again, and he blushed.
Like I said, adorable.
♠ ♠ ♠
1. OMG FREAKY AND FRIKEY. ASDFGHJKL; *ahem* Carry on.