Status: Done bitches.

Kick The Bass

Kick The Bass

Kiro sniffed slightly at the air around him.The high of the cocaine pulsed through his system.He chewed on his bottom lip slightly, nervous for going out and about while he was high.This was the first time he'd ever done this.There were reasons why after Cinema Bizarre ended that he dropped out of the lifestyle of a minor rockstar and this was why.Word would get out quickly about his addiction and all the tabloids would go crazy and blame Ricky for his addiction when it was Kiro's own fault.Kiro had started it on his own because he was just feeling shitty.The breakup of the band because everyone wanted to do their own thing for a while hit Kiro hard.He knew the likelyness of them getting back together was slim in the case of their respective side projects doing better than they'd been doing as Cinema Bizarre, namely Yu and Romeo were the ones that that was directed at.Who knew if Rouge Morgue would be more successfull than Cinema Bizarre had been or wind up being just another dot on the map of music right next to Orgy and Julien-K for the misinterpereted deathpoppy sound?If Romeo had truely looked at Kiro as a friend, he'd have noticed this shit starting with Kiro when the rumors of Cinema Bizarre's breakup started.That plasticsurgeryaccidentbitch had one thing right when she'd been trash talking that band, Yu and Romeo did move to LA.

And speaking slightly of Orgy and Julien-K, Kiro stumbled slightly, wondering if he'd be able to survive the Dead By Sunrise concert tonight in Berlin.Ricky was out and Kiro was looking for a huge release from the fights they'd been having recently concerning the fact that Kiro didn't spend any more time with Ricky than he did when Cinema Bizarre was together.Kiro was usually high beyond his mind when he came home and Ricky was always there waiting for him and then they'd fight.Kiro knew damned well that Ricky was about a step away from kicking his ass out on the sidewalk and Kiro really didn't care.There'd been a time when he'd been smitten by Ricky's charm and wit, but Ricky's dimwittedness and not realizing that Kiro had completely changed around the time that he decided to drop using his stage name and used his real name for everything drove Kiro mad.

All through the concert, Kiro felt the intense high that comes from cocaine use and the itchiness that comes with it too.He stumbled out into the alleyway with the urge to puke and scratch and for once he began to regret his habit.He puked so hard that he almost thought he was puking up his lungs.Acid washed up his throat and it burned.He heard voices, concerned voices at that and blacked out in the arms of someone, only to wake up in a hotel room with two men staring at him.He could barely speak but he heard what they were talking about very clearly.

"Amir, why do you have to be such a humanitarian?Why do you have to attempt to save the whole damned world?" The taller darkhaired one waved his arms and Kiro stiffled a giggle at how silly he looked.A grown man doing the pissed off Italian hand thing was just epic in Kiro's opinion and funny as shit.

"Now, Ryan, look at him.He looks so vulnerable and in need.Besides, he looks cute." Kiro twitched slightly as he felt a cold hand on his somehow bare shoulder, stroking his warm skin and glanced through his slitted eyes to see an obviously older man with a huge nose and a blond streak through his black hair.Somewhere in his brain, Kiro registerd who they were.Ryan Shuck and Amir Derakh, guitarists for both Dead By Sunrise and Orgy and guitar and vocals for Julien-K.That caused a huge flush to blush through Kiro's cheeks and he let out a small groan unintentionally at the fact that he'd been found by those two, one of which had fought with his own addiction to coke.He felt Amir pause in his stroking and look down at him and Kiro feigned sleeping.

"Amir, he looks like the way Laurell K. Hamilton describes a fucking brownie.He has no real nose." Ryan's arms flailed again and Kiro snickered a little at it and Amir's head turned quickly towards Kiro.

"You're awake?That's good." Amir stroked Kiro's shoulder a bit more and it made Kiro shiver. "Ryan, get him the bucket will you?God knows that he's going to have to puke in a bit after he's now awake." The blackhaired man quickly ran into the bathroom and came out carrying a bucket with the speed of a cheetah pouncing on it's prey just as Kiro felt the bile welling up again.Amir snatched it from Ryan just as Kiro began to keel over and held it while Kiro puked up more acid from his stomach.The eldest guitarist began to rub small circles on Kiro's bare back as Ryan just walked off quickly to get away from the sound of puking before he wound up puking too. "Done yet kid?" Amir brushed Kiro's blond bangs out of his face as Kiro picked his head up and slowly nodded before the shakes began to hit along with the feeling of fire and ice together. "Kid, what's your name?"

"Car...Kiro Cullen." Kiro had no clue what possessed him to use his stage name for the first time in two months, but he did.Amir nodded as Kiro began to chew on his lower lip like mad.

"Well, Kiro, I'm going to go get some food downstairs and I'll bring you some water, okay?" Kiro shivered as he nodded slowly in acknowledgement of what the part Iranian guitarist said as he pulled himself up off the bed and walked over to stand in front of the poor shaking ex-bassist. "Please don't do something stupid for my sake."

Kiro let out a dry chuckle and with shaking hands, set the bucket down as Amir stepped into the bathroom and brought out a glass of water for Kiro. "Where am I going to go, Amir?I'm naked and not in any conditition to go anywhere obviously." Amir blinked as he handed the glass to Kiro and the younger man nearly dropped it, but Amir's catlike reflexes caught it and he sat down on the bed with Kiro as the blonde-brunette shook even harder.

"Here." Amir lifted the glass to Kiro's lips and the younger took a sip of it and with Amir's help, he managed to drink the whole glass. "Go to sleep and maybe when you wake up you'll feel a bit better." Kiro nodded and curled up, wrapping the covers of the harsh hotel bed around himself and burrowing into it to keep the hot and cold shifts at bay.Amir watched him as he fell asleep then slowly started his way down to where Ryan was waiting.

"Dude, you have that typical Amir look on your face.Don't tell me you've fallen again." Ryan said the moment that Amir reached him down at the buffet that was convientiently open all night.Amir slapped his bandmate and best friend in the arm and snatched a plate up before piling it high with what he was pretty sure was the German version of chicken wings.

"I have not." The elder musician shook his head as Ryan's attention suddenly went to the sauerkraut and Ryan let out a squeal that could shame even the gayest man on the plant (*cough* A gossip-happy Perez Hilton *cough*) and dove right in.

"Elias, Brando, Chester, doesn't Amir have that I've fallen ass over balls in love look on his face?" Ryan skipped over to the table and Amir had the urge to bang his head off of it for the fact that in typical Shuck fashion, Ryan decided to drag the rest of the band into it.Chester stayed silent and raised his eyebrow before going back to his food and Brandon, the bassist, examined Amir with scrutiny worthy of an old school teacher determined to show that a kid had cheated on an impossible test.Elias, the drummer, just looked at Ryan like he was nuts before joining Brandon in examining the eldest of the band.

"He has the look, but Ryan?" Brandon finally spoke and all attention turned toward him, including Amir's. "Think you got the anatomy mixed up.See if I remember correctly the balls are lower than the ass so it makes no sense.Just stick with saying ass over tits.It sounds more normal."

"Brando, Amir's a guy so it's ass over balls." Ryan glared at the youngest of them and Brandon shrugged before looking to Elias and them exchanging a glance that said that Ryan was nuts, not that they didn't know that already considering that Ryan told them more than once of his adventures when Orgy had still been working together on the record (offically that is) Ryan had lit his guitar tech on fire and the entertainment console and Amir had the video to prove it and Ryan had papers around somewhere saying that he was legally insane.Amir simply chucked one of the chicken bones that he'd finished off at Ryan as his way of telling him to shut the fuck up. "You want me to shut up now so you can text Colt, don't you?"

"Ryan, just because she's a German language whore does not mean that I'm going to text her and wake her ass up because she'd demand to be put on the first flight here so she can confront the cute German coke adict.She's edge remember?" Amir pulled his phone out and looked over at Ryan just as he realized that he had a text message. "Speaking of Colt, she just texted me.Damn it must be very very bored back home if she's texting me."

"Well, I just tweeted about you finding a stray and taking him in, Amir." Ryan looked very very sheepish look on his face. "And you know Colt and strays.Besides, his name is Kiro Cullen right?I vaguely remember her mentioning a Kiro Cullen.He played in a band called Cinema something-or-other.Went quiet after they broke up apparently though he still talks to his ex-bandmate Romeo, who as we all know is one of Colt's best buddies."

Amir glared at his bandmate but knew he was right.Part of him wanted to just let Kiro go back to his normal life and let him slowly kill himself with his obvious addiction, while the other part of him, the part that felt protective over Kiro, told him not to leave him because such a beautiful thing should not be allowed to trainwreck so easily. "I'm going to call Colt." Amir gently pulled himself away from the table and walked upstairs towards the room.

"Yes, Amir?What type of stray have you picked up?" Amir shook his head at Colt's eagerness the moment she picked up even though it was like nine back in California and Colt was not known as an early riser.

"Male.About your age." He heard the jump in Colt's voice and was pretty sure he could hear her texting rather quickly. "We need you here because I don't want to let him hurt himself again."

"I'll get there as quick as I can." There was a click and Amir knew that Colt was already packing and on her way.He walked slowly into the hotel room and saw the sleeping Kiro sprawled out on the bed and immediately went to Kiro's side.It was a compulsion that Amir could not help as he reached out and stroked Kiro's cheek.

'Maybe Ryan is right.Maybe I have fallen.' Amir thought as he slowly undressed down to his underwear and curled up beside Kiro in the bed.Kiro groaned slightly and rolled over, burying his face in Amir's chest. 'Maybe for once I have the right timing.' Amir smiled and wrapped his arms around Kiro, allowing the younger man to curl himself up right next to him. 'Maybe now is the time.This is the one.'