Status: idfk

Bozdyk

Chapter 1

It was a cold Autumn night in November. The Marlies had just won their 3rd game in a row, but that wasn't the only thing going on.

'Hey @Bozie42 and @mattcarle25 unh vs Denver in Denver in a couple weekends, road trip?'' JvR tweeted. He was so excited to get a chance to play for the Leafs.

He didn't want to make his crush on Tyler Bozak very obvious so he mentioned Matt Carle in the tweet too, thinking fans wouldn't notice.

-

Bozie smiled when he received the twitter notification. He felt a little buzz in his stomach. He was surprised to see James tweet to him. They had spoken a few times before, but had never communicated through the Internet. When JvR was traded for Schenn a few months ago, Bozie was upset to see 'human eraser' leave, but then he jumped up and down when he saw that his dream boy was coming. Bozie always watched Flyers games and hoped for JvR to recover from his injury last season. It broke his heart knowing that the guy he has a soft spot for was physically hurt. He wanted to find him and comfort him. But since they barely ever spoke, he didn't want to seem creepy.

''@JVReemer21 @mattcarle25 Im already here so ill be waiting for your arrival'' he replied 20 minutes later. He also mentioned Carle so Leafs Nation and Flyers Nation wouldn't notice.

-

JvR's grin stretched across his face. He was so emotionally attached to Bozak. This was the only way they could get to know each other, since the NHL is locked out.

'@Bozie42 Okay.. I love you' James typed but then quickly erased.

a lot.

-

'@JVReemer21 I love you baby..' Tyler added, and then cleared.

so much.

-

''What the fuck are these shitheads talking about..?'' Matt Carle thought to himself somewhere Tampa Bay, shaking his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE MARLIES GOT ME IN THIS MOOD IDFK I MISS THE LEAFS OK