Sequel: Breathe
Status: Active and will try to update every few days

Lolita

Chapter Twelve ~ I never thought that you would be the one.

“Serena what the fuck are you doing near MY bands tour bus!?” I asked

“You knew that I would get you back” Serena said back

“But you aren’t my mate” I snarled back at her

“Yes I am”

“No you are not, Lolita is actually” I said in a matter of fact tone.

“You sure about that” Serena said before pushing me up against the bus and started to kiss me, I don’t know how but I started to kiss her back. I licked her lips and tasted vanilla, SHE USED A POTION ON ME!

*Lolita’s P.O.V.*

I’ve been lying in my bunk what it seems for hours but it’s actually been around 10 minutes since Chris & I had our first fight. I was staring at the roof of my bunk in a daze until I heard Allie shouted out my name a few times.

“I’m in my bunk” I shouted out to Allie

“Oh Loli!” Allie said as soon as she got to my bunk and pulled me into a hug, I started to cry into Allie arms.

“Allie, I can’t believe we had a fight” I said crying into her more.

“Shhh, shhhh darling everything will be fine” Allie said repeatedly reassuring me, after a while I calmed down.

“Hey why don’t we both go look for Chris and you guys can sort things out?” asked Allie, I nodded again and stood up with Allie. We started walking to the door to the bus and opened up the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys, the mysterious girl in the shadows was infact Serena not Lolita nor another new character, this chapter wasn't as good as the last chapter but I still hope you enjoyed it.
Keep commenting on the story, it's the only way I will actually update this story.