Sequel: Breathe
Status: Active and will try to update every few days

Lolita

Chapter Thirteen, Part One ~ Where did I go wrong?

I opened up the door and saw Chris kissing Serena,

“WHAT THE FUCK CHRIS!?” I said.

“I-I can explain” Chris said stuttering

“No Chris, get fucked” I said slamming the door shut again and locking it, the guys probably can’t get in if they wanted to but right now I just don’t care.

“Come on Lolita, open the door up” Chris said banging on the door

“I don’t think it would be best if you tried to talk to her right now” Allie said calmly when she opened the door up slightly

“No she’s gonna talk to me right now” Chris said pushing the door open causing Allie to hit the wall near the door

“LOLITA GET HERE RIGHT NOW I NEED TO TALK TO YOU” Chris shouted

“NO CHRIS I DON’T WANNA SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!” I said walking away

“Oh no you don’t” I heard Chris say and the next I know Chris is holding onto my waist trying to pull me back to him.

“LEAVE ME ALONE!” I screamed, all the guys ran into the room with Allie.

“Chris, leave her alone. She’ll be right if you leave her alone for a while” Devon said

“No” Chris said holding onto me tighter,

“Chris, stop your hurting me” I said trying to get out of his grip.

“Come on Chris let go, she isn’t going to leave. I promise” Angelo said pulling Chris away from me, as soon as Chris let go of me I ran straight to the bathroom and locked the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is going to have two parts to it.

What do you guys think? Some more drama is happening right now.

Do you guys think Lolita will hear Chris out or will she try to leave?

I would also love to thank Mike.Fuentes for commenting, I love your comments so very much and thank you for promoting this story when you update your MIW story next, which I will also do the same for you :)

Keep commenting, reading this story, recommending this story and subscribing, I love you guys so very much!