Sequel: Breathe
Status: Active and will try to update every few days

Lolita

Chapter Sixteen ~ To be hugged, to be kissed.

*Lolita’s P.O.V.*

I woke up in my bunk confused, why didn’t I die? I thought to myself. I got out of my bunk and walked out to the front of the bus where the kitchen was, when Allie saw me she ran straight to me.

“Thank god you’re alright!” She said squeezing me in a hug

“What are on about?” I asked being confused

“Don’t you remember? You tried to kill yourself” Allie said

“I thought I dreamt that” I said looking down in shame, why was I so stupid to do that?

“But Chris brought you back to life” Allie said with a grin on her face

“But he cheated on m-”

“No he didn’t, Serena kissed him and she had a continuous kissing potion on her lips so it looked like he was kissing her back” Balz jumped in.

“Oh…” was all I said.

“Where is Chris?” I asked,

“In his bunk, he was so worried about you that he stayed but most of the night” Devin said. Now I felt bad, I hate myself.

“Hey hey hey Loli, don’t hate yourself! Vampire heartbreak make you do crazy shit” Allie said, damn you Allie for being able to read minds.

“Mornin’ guys” Chris mumbled, he walked straight past me without noticing me. He stopped in his tracks after a few steps walking past me, he turned around, looked straight at me with a huge grin on his face and ran straight at me.

“Your awake love” Chris said picking me up and spinning me around

“Yes and before you say it, I know what happened. I forgive you and I just want to say I am so so so so sorry” I said

“Don’t worry, I never wanna lose you again!” Chris said kissing me

“Come on lovebirds we’re gonna go out for breakfast” Ryan said.

"You can talk" Chris mumbled before we walked to the bunk area to get dressed.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!! No more drama :D

Is cute or what?

What are your thoughts guys?

I want to thank the 7 recommendations, 24 subscribers and Mike.Fuentes for commenting.

*a little update about me*
I had my performance last night at my school and I sang Carapherelia by PTV.
When I started to play I voice started to crack so I started off the way I didn't way to start but by the end I was proud of myself, after the concert finished while walking out I had a few people come up to me to say that I had done well. Today during school I had teachers come up to me who went to the concert saying that they loved my voice and that they were upset that such a great talent was leaving the school next Friday (my year level graduates on Friday to go to a different campus).
I sadly had no one to film my performance but one of my friends mum's recorded all the performances and I will try to get my performance so I can put it up with my other video of me singing.
Enough about me :)

Keep commenting your thoughts about this story and keep reading,
love Mayday :)